GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    If he has 7mil iph he makes much faster than what others can raid off him. Not a problem for him at all
    I actually just attempted to raid Theif, I don't really think he has anything to worry about getting all his money taken with those stats, especially at that level.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bxhx View Post
    WHAT?!?! The newest is the most expensive I've ever seen... Get with it Thief!
    I know...i'll only be able to make it to lvl 6 before i have to go over vault...hahaha
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55 View Post
    I actually just attempted to raid Theif, I don't really think he has anything to worry about getting all his money taken with those stats, especially at that level.
    You would be suprised. Believe it or not i have 5-6 Opponents at my level who can take me (more importnatly they can raid me which is way more profitable than attacking me). All of them are from top 10 factions but a few of them never will as its just a mutual respect we have each other (i do try to make sure i stay on their news feeds so that they can at least have a BP target....as they are really hard to find)
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Half the fun of the game is going over vault to do the upgrades. 95% of the raiders who attack me leave me contributions. If you can't protect it, camp and get strong until you can. I go 100 million over vault all the time. And my IPH is growing exponentially now. It's jumped over 1 million in the last month alone.

Banned
    Post Count
    leave vault as is, jus lower upgrade cost of buildings by half

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass action man View Post
    leave vault as is, jus lower upgrade cost of buildings by half
    Why, so they can cut production by half? I don't think this is a good idea.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can get attack once an hour... Due to the fvf/pvp event...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Vault

I vote to raise the vault limit. Not sure why though, when people attack me they lose and I get $30,000. I just want it raised for something else to do, not that there is a shortage since we're bombarded with events anyway.

Just want something else to spend money on, none of the current events really take cash, just the LE.

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    With the amount of cost to upgrade some of these LE Buildings to level 10, the vault should definitely be raised. At least to 150 Mil or higher. It's time.
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nkeywithdnb View Post
    With the amount of cost to upgrade some of these LE Buildings to level 10, the vault should definitely be raised. At least to 150 Mil or higher. It's time.
    But why should everyone be able to just get lvl 10 LE buildings? Why can't there be at least some challenge to it?

Since they raised the Vault we haven't even seen a LE building come out at close to 90 million so the current structure allows you to buy the building (so your not locked out of buying it) but i don't think that means we should fee entitled to buy a lvl 10 LE building without fear of getting attacked.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    But why should everyone be able to just get lvl 10 LE buildings? Why can't there be at least some challenge to it?

Since they raised the Vault we haven't even seen a LE building come out at close to 90 million so the current structure allows you to buy the building (so your not locked out of buying it) but i don't think that means we should fee entitled to buy a lvl 10 LE building without fear of getting attacked.
    Thank you, Thief. This game is about progression. Play games for the challenge, not as a time waster.

Banned
    Post Count
    I suggest one removes the vault all together. It is called Modern War not Modern Banking.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If they increase the vault cap it would just make attacking people for money even more harder to do. Not to mention that upgrading LTE buildings will be barely a challenge. It's the easiest event to get units, why make it easier?
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's already easy enough to overvault, why do we need an upgrade? I'm around $20 million over vault right now, and I still don't get attacked much(Still no successful attacks since I started over vaulting this time)

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    Why, so they can cut production by half? I don't think this is a good idea.
    I didnt say cut production in half lol