GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Who is attacking for cash anyways? I constantly come across players being over vault but the XP glain isn't worth those 3.6 mil. I rather go for your supply depots.
    Exactly. I would never hit someone 12 times for 3.6M cash due to xp gains.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Post Count
    Lol,anyway yes we do need an upgrade ASAP, We shouldn't have to spend real cash for game cash to upgrade an le building past level 3(Aussie building) because it's way above the vault ,it's ridiculous,I can understand higher levels for le buildings being out of my reach but level 3!
    If I'm over vault it lasts about ten minutes and I'm not weak.
    If everyone is levelling up stupidly quick due to the xp gains recently everyone in a faction will be close enough level wise to each other to find a target and tell the rest of the faction to go find and raid that person.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingCraze View Post
    I personally can't be bothered with vault upgrade...
    I won't mind if there's a vault upgrade, but I can manage without such vault upgrades.
    There are ways to get cash real quick in 1min in order to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10.
    And if there's such an upgrade, it's too easy for anyone to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10 and get all the units...
    You should change your moniker to Dr Who... as in the Time Lord!

Lurker
    Post Count

Help

Quote Originally Posted by PlayingCraze View Post
    I personally can't be bothered with vault upgrade...
    I won't mind if there's a vault upgrade, but I can manage without such vault upgrades.
    There are ways to get cash real quick in 1min in order to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10.
    And if there's such an upgrade, it's too easy for anyone to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10 and get all the units...
    Can you enlighten me as to how this☝ works? Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

More help

Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    Believe it or not going over vault is quite easy with a bit of strategy. ANY decent player can save up infinite cash, even in spite of attackers... just takes a bit of planning and thinking outside the box.

Food for thought...

Because of this, GREE should not touch the vault. Leave it as is and let tactical players take advantage of certain game mechanics.
    Or help with this. Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM Trusky View Post
    Or help with this. Thanks
    Would love to help with that however there are some things I will keep under my hat... I share a LOT of my findings with the community but I still want a SMALL competitive advantage

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I suggest one removes the vault all together. It is called Modern War not Modern Banking.
    Maybe add interest!!! LOL

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Powerbang View Post
    Would love to help with that however there are some things I will keep under my hat... I share a LOT of my findings with the community but I still want a SMALL competitive advantage
    Thanks anyhow. Best of luck to you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Honestly I haven't even bothered with the last vault upgrade, I'll spend that 45 mil on buildings or donating to my faction. The times I am under vault, I find myself forgetting to vault it after I collect. If someone needs 3.6 mil bad enough to grab that much xp...have at. If I am going after cash it will def not be by attacking.

I just started so my vault is like 2.5M, guess I have a ways to go before I have to worry about any of this lol

Banned
    Post Count
    A clear NO...increase the possible raided money by attacking a player! 300k is useless...make that 500k or more per hit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the challenge of going over vault for the lt buildings. I'm always over vault anyway. I'm 125 mil over vault now and rarely get attacked. I see no reason to raise the limit again until they start raising the prices on the ltb

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM Trusky View Post
    Thanks anyhow. Best of luck to you.
    I'll give you a hint... 24+48

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now