GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

Articulate Author
    Post Count

GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

It's time for you to upgrade the vault limit. With all the LTQ buildings released, 90 mil vault is to easy to reach. I can get 1 maybe 2 upgrades on the LTQ building before it to far over the vault limit. Most people don't let there cash go over the limit which just get goes to worthless units or to there faction.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    It's time for you to upgrade the vault limit. With all the LTQ buildings released, 90 mil vault is to easy to reach. I can get 1 maybe 2 upgrades on the LTQ building before it to far over the vault limit. Most people don't let there cash go over the limit which just get goes to worthless units or to there faction.
    Back when we had the first LE building, it was 100 million, and the max vault was only 10 million. It was just increased recently, give it some time.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The whole point is to donate to the faction. If you obtain a high enough IPH you won't have to worry about money as long as you collect on time. The worse they can do is attack you for 3.6m every 6 hours or so. Well........Unless you have SUP members doing it. They'll have 3 or more guys attacking you at the same time for 3.6 each.......you could fix that, Gree. ^.^

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My friend is level 101 with a 7 million IPH and his stats aren't that great so he has to deal with getting attacked every minute and lose a lot. Lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Soviet, that's why you don't see to many of the LTQ building from the first wars.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    Soviet, that's why you don't see to many of the LTQ building from the first wars.
    Very true. I was only able to save enough money from viscous attackers to get 1 Alexandria Villa

Lurker
    Post Count

Vault increase

Agree there, given the bew LTQ buildings the Vault should at least be doubled. Many TQ buildings can only be upgraded once or twice and peeps with lower stats compared to their level, read, don't have money to buy gold to complete prestige modes, will be attacked and lise 3,6 mil every single time. It's almost impossible to raid up against that, not to mention if you do, it requires hours of undevided attention without any result. Pls devs, do sonething about that !!! 🙏🙏🙏

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This just makes me laugh. It's like the old man telling the story about, "in my day I had to walk two miles to get to work, uphill, both ways!"
    I remember when the vault was only 10 mil and I had to line up 5 bosses and all my buildings in order to get one rig.

Post Count
    Why? We haven't seen a single LE building cost more than 90 million.....so I would say no.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Why? We haven't seen a single LE building cost more than 90 million.....so I would say no.
    WHAT?!?! The newest is the most expensive I've ever seen... Get with it Thief!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bxhx View Post
    WHAT?!?! The newest is the most expensive I've ever seen... Get with it Thief!
    Um, what? Newest is a dirt cheap building.

Lurker
    Post Count

Vault increase

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Why would a thief want a vault increase, it will be less money to raid? Just teasing Thief.

Personally, I say increase the vault size to at least $140M.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    My friend is level 101 with a 7 million IPH and his stats aren't that great so he has to deal with getting attacked every minute and lose a lot. Lol
    If he has 7mil iph he makes much faster than what others can raid off him. Not a problem for him at all

Post Count
    Believe it or not going over vault is quite easy with a bit of strategy. ANY decent player can save up infinite cash, even in spite of attackers... just takes a bit of planning and thinking outside the box.

Food for thought...

Because of this, GREE should not touch the vault. Leave it as is and let tactical players take advantage of certain game mechanics.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This is at the bottom of the list of things gree should do. Half of the people in my level are over vault, some $300-1000mm over vault, and yes, that is a billion. But I dont touch it as I can earn more from raiding and I don't want the xp associated with getting a measily $3.6mm. I am usually also over vault by $200mm, but haven't been taken in weeks. Perhaps it's just the 120-150 level range, but it's more profitable to raid than attack.