DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive XP gain

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by London Town View Post
    what you talking about you d1ck?

I'm simply asking why it wasn't advertised by gree
    I saw a statement earlier today and it reads:

"The first installment of Mexico's Faction Limited Time Quests will be released today following the conclusion of the France WD event. At a cost of a mere few thousand experience points, we will offer a ridiculously easy FLTQ that can be completed by most factions within the first hour of it being released. You can expect your stats to increase approximately 70,000 to 120,000 points depending on your faction's bonuses. For those of you trying to avoid improvements to your character's performance at a rate of 14,000 x level, please consider temporarily exiting your faction immediately."

I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere.
    Last edited by pb23; 09-23-2013 at 04:42 PM.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The stat gain greatly outweighs the xp gain. Not many events can you get 7-8 unboosted attack per point of xp.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    The stat gain greatly outweighs the xp gain. Not many events can you get 7-8 unboosted attack per point of xp.
    To achieve this end by camping, it will be years from now and the game will be dead.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    agreed your stats jumped by what 50k and u gained a few lvls balances out and u didn't even have to wake up for it to happen. I was one of the people in my faction doing the work and the whole faction gains was frickin awesome. be greatful for the units without fireing a shot or dropping any energy lets you start the solo ltq with full energy. Bet you would also complain if you won 4 million in lottery on a ticket your mom bought for you..... and yes with this game you have to ALWAYS second guess gree and learn from mistakes you make for next time..Besides think this glitch is grees way of making up for war time issues

Post Count
    Unless You jump Tier!!! Waiting for à Epic boss before level 150!!

Bummer!!
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't care that I gained a full level and a half, the stats jump alone was worth it enough to do it.

Lol we finished the faction LTQ in about 15 minutes.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    I saw a statement earlier today and it reads:

"The first installment of Mexico's Faction Limited Time Quests will be released today following the conclusion of the France WD event. At a cost of a mere few thousand experience points, we will offer a ridiculously easy FLTQ that can be completed by most factions within the first hour of it being released. You can expect your stats to increase approximately 70,000 to 120,000 points depending on your faction's bonuses. For those of you trying to avoid improvements to your character's performance at a rate of 14,000 x level, please consider temporarily exiting your faction immediately."

I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere.
    Lol, i'm almost becoming a member of the 1 mlj def club, but where did all the cool guys go to? Oh, they are now sitting on 10 mlj or so.
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry ignorance

Angry people are mostly ignorant people that are angry because they are ignorant.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes same here I leveled up before 1 hour of war ending , when ltq started my whole xp bar was empty and after finishing faction ltq I leveled up twice. When I started to do individual ltq when I was hitting an object xp bar was going 10 times higher and I stopped ltq. That's a bug GREE probably u will not fix it but just to say damn fix it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    That 60k+ Jump in your stats also wouldn't be possible.

So you have to decide if you don't want the XP then you don't want the Units. Be thankful....some of us didn't do the update a few days ago.....so didn't get the units. Then try and find a faction that hasn't completed after you do the update.
    So how is CAR-TOON DOING?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tayyib View Post
    Yes same here I leveled up before 1 hour of war ending , when ltq started my whole xp bar was empty and after finishing faction ltq I leveled up twice. When I started to do individual ltq when I was hitting an object xp bar was going 10 times higher and I stopped ltq. That's a bug GREE probably u will not fix it but just to say damn fix it.
    My XP bar was doing the same during the single player LTQ, it was going up exponentially for just 7 XP a pop. But when I exited the app and returned the XP bar returned to normal as well. Most likely a display glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    be happy your faction finished this event without your help. if you would have helped your xp gain would be much much higher.