I quite - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I quite

Post Count

I quite...

I quite like their support. All tickets that I have created in the past have been answered in an acceptable timeframe. I change the title of the ticket to highlight the actual problem in summary. I provide all the necessary details for them to resolve the issue. I remain courteous, never spam them with multiple tickets and wait patiently with an occasional update to ask for the current status. The support staff have to deal with 1000s of tickets a day and it can be a very stressful job... Believe me, I know!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Give the guy a break

English is obviously not his first language. And English is a very difficult language to pick up. All those oriental geeks in college who took away the curve and aced every calculus and physics test you threw at them would spend their last semester taking a single English class. That's how complicated our language is. It's a mixture of every other language with a few pounds of stupidity thrown in. And that's not even counting the ridiculous slang we add to it.

Yes, we were warned not to upgrade to iOS 7, but I blow through those splash screens myself. That being said, you have to give them time to respond. They will fix it but it takes several days to get back to you. And they can't fix it if you are on iOS 7 because - as the splash screen warned, it will not run on 7. So you will either need another device to restore it to or you have to wait until they have a version for iOS7.

Post Count
    " merica"...? ...yea cause prob. Your grandpa it's a Native American right? ...
    "You can never fall too hard, so fast, so far
    That you can't get back when you lost"

Banned
    Post Count
    didnt know u could "quite" something but ok see u when u fiend out and start playing

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Aren't you real helpful.
    Guess you've never had a Gree problem, nor ever complained in the forums.
    Lucky you.
    Care to share the secret?

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    That was directed at larrydavid, not the poster above me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With dutchie here, like the support a lot, they actually try to give you answers. You don't have to look for answers here
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    But i always enjoy a post from hexxxenbeast to enlighten us some more.
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119