Runic Case: Collect 10 event! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Runic Case: Collect 10 event!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah, this event is bs. You can buy gold (100,000) for 50 gems. 40 gems and you "win" 4,000 gold. Honor hasn't been relevant in months for gem users. 100% chance returns that you actually win what you spent on it at 1%?!?! I'm not saying that I should get a sword but there should be some type of worthwhile unit or a lot more good instead of losing when you supposedly have a 100% chance of winning.
    Last edited by Alexius; 09-27-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There is a reason they keep doing the event the way they keep doing it and not changing a thing. People are blowing major money trying to get that 10th drop. As long as they are making major money, don't expect them to change the formula. But, feel free to continue to feed your addiction! 8)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think it total bs that some can get it for free and the people that spend to get it don't. That doesn't even sound right. Lol it's usually the other way around. But whatever gree you can suck it lol
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

Post Count
    Hello - My name is Ruger_888, and I am a gem-o-holic. ::hi Ruger::

I've been a member of the bonus program, spend a lot of money I shouldn't have, been reprimanded by my wife, and found myself opening boxes this morning, exchanging useless honor for costly gems in an attempt for the final sword. The Final Sword!

500 gems, nothing. 500 more, nothing. So my decision was easy: To stop, just stop.

Next week there will be a bigger, more "rewarding" prize and will cost the same or more. I'll want it, you'll want it, and gree will want gems. If you have the cash-gas to keep going - I look up to you and wish you well. If you've never spent money on this game, I look up to you even more.

I can't go on like this and want to avoid an embarrassing intervention on national television. So, with that,

Hello - My name is Ruger_888, and I am a recovering gem-o-holic. ::hi Ruger::

Rock on forums, rock on. I wish you all the best and look forward to reading your antics often while knowing full well i will lose the ground I've gained in this game. :-)

Post Count

spent 250 gems last hour

all

spent 250 gems the last hour for a final sword

nothing but hero points....

so all stop using gems for this event , its useless

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yea same here spend 2 mountains today to get the final sword and got some stupid honor and small amounts of gold... i will spend the rest of my gems on the upcoming war and then i am done. it will be somewhat hard in the beginning but they pushed it to far this time... Good luck to everyone who still has the will to play this game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger_888 View Post
    Hello - My name is Ruger_888, and I am a gem-o-holic. ::hi Ruger::

I've been a member of the bonus program, spend a lot of money I shouldn't have, been reprimanded by my wife, and found myself opening boxes this morning, exchanging useless honor for costly gems in an attempt for the final sword. The Final Sword!

500 gems, nothing. 500 more, nothing. So my decision was easy: To stop, just stop.

Next week there will be a bigger, more "rewarding" prize and will cost the same or more. I'll want it, you'll want it, and gree will want gems. If you have the cash-gas to keep going - I look up to you and wish you well. If you've never spent money on this game, I look up to you even more.

I can't go on like this and want to avoid an embarrassing intervention on national television. So, with that,

Hello - My name is Ruger_888, and I am a recovering gem-o-holic. ::hi Ruger::

Rock on forums, rock on. I wish you all the best and look forward to reading your antics often while knowing full well i will lose the ground I've gained in this game. :-)
    Well said Ruger, well said.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy totally let down

This is one of the only times I have posted in the forum.

Of 44 members of our guild only one (and one with low stats:level) got the tenth sword.

7 of our players all spent over 24 hours and a combined total of well over 7500 gems and none managed to get it.

To claim this event is based on a random event is absolutely ludicrous. Its clearly fixed; probably as some sort of leveller; and that means we never had a chance - so have effectively had that money stolen.

We are also all going to stop buying gems as a result of this.

These are some of your most loyal players Gree, who have spent a large and increasing amount of money getting more deeply involved, who now all feel cheated and let down.

Considering how fantastic the game is, and how much we enjoy it, we were happy to be spending money - it felt fair. Now we feel like idiots and wont continue to spend.

thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I swear this is likely illegal on Gree's part. It is basically a bait and switch tactic. Entice you with an easier drop rate in the beginning and change it (or more appropriately shut it off) in the final few days driving people to pay for the last few...if they are lucky enough.

I had 8/10 as of Wenesday evening. I magically got 9/10 with 1 hour 24 minutes left in the event. Wouldn't be it was last gasp time and maybe the thought of only one more would entice me to spend $.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sat on #9 for three days. Last night I had an alarm go off every hour to open boxes. With an hour left I dropped a mountain in search of ten. Nothing. I has sad.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I sat on #9 for three days. Last night I had an alarm go off every hour to open boxes. With an hour left I dropped a mountain in search of ten. Nothing. I has sad.
    They have really let you have it this week. I feel for ya bud. Dang.

Post Count
    Happened to me. I sat on #9 for three days. Opened a lot of boxes for only gold and honor. On the last hour I dumped 2 mountains and no 10th sword. This is outrageous.

Post Count
    Like many other players, this fiasco of a box event marked the last time I will ever spend gems on a box event of this sort. I did some gold opens in the first few hours, then decided to only do gold opens for the remainder. Over the course of the event, I got exactly ONE SWORD from gold opens. I opened every hour during the day, and many though not all overnight hours. So I would estimate my rate was:

Gold opens: 1 in 75.

Eff that.

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow thought I was shafted wasting 300 gems when I got to 9/10. I love you gree!

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    When you can't win th prize, why play?
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th