The top 3 prizes is Garbage in Mexico

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The top 3 prizes is Garbage in Mexico

Articulate Author
    Post Count

The top 3 prizes is Garbage in Mexico

Gree what were you thinking? The top 3 prizes is absolutely garbage. Extra money from raids extra money from missions and casuality rate reduction. Like we need casuality rate reduction in gold factions. Spending will be down
    Last edited by thunder; 09-23-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I was about to start this thread.lol. Top three prizes are a complete joke. Don't expect to see the usual names if that's what they end up being. I see the numbers being dirt low this next one. Casualty reduction for a top 3 team? Really? Mission payout? Raid payout? Gree if you want us participating, we need to see some worthwhile prizes to be competing for. This is a recipe to see just how low we can go.

Post Count
    They are bluffing gree. Keep the prizes the same, they will still score 25mill for them.
    - Yeah baby I like it raw. -

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I was about to start this thread.lol. Top three prizes are a complete joke. Don't expect to see the usual names if that's what they end up being. I see the numbers being dirt low this next one. Casualty reduction for a top 3 team? Really? Mission payout? Raid payout? Gree if you want us participating, we need to see some worthwhile prizes to be competing for. This is a recipe to see just how low we can go.
    Maybe you finally found your excuse....

Post Count
    All of the prizes are garbage. I may only be in a top 250 faction, but I would take the prizes we won in France for 250 and 400 over these anyday...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here! Top 50 is sweet though

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I second the op. these prizes are a total joke.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is only attack and defense modifiers for the rest of the prizes. No valor or cash payout or building output, or health regen.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well swap the top three for the lower ones.

Quote Originally Posted by KalebR View Post
    There is only attack and defense modifiers for the rest of the prizes. No valor or cash payout or building output, or health regen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    Gree what were you thinking? The top 3 prizes is absolutely garbage. Extra money from raids extra money from missions and casuality rate reduction. Like we need casuality rate reduction in gold factions. Spending will be down
    What is causality? People still having units that is destructible?
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have destructable units on a llp game in sup, but as far as im concerened, the quicker they pop out the better.

Post Count
    Wow those are horrible... makes perfect sense from gree's standpoint. Top three won't break their streak of victories and runners up... may was well create more cash thrown at the lower tiers.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    Can't y'all just bring this up at the next GREE board mtg? Or next SUP circular ritual. You are wasting bandwidth for the 472,000 of us who will never care what the top 3 units are.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I thought they were a load of bull also. Most ridiculous set of top 3 so far.

Yes, SO FAR.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hahaha, it's about time Gree handed the junk to top 3. Is it really a competition if the top 3 factions get a 20-30% stat boost over everyone else? Nope. Quit complaining. You'll still get in first because that's just all you know at this point. You want some competition? Start the guild from scratch without the bonuses. Buy the faction bonuses and then go with the unit bonuses. That'll be your competition, crybaby.