Final Match UPs!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Match UPs!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Final Match UPs!!!

Our final match up is against Killers 4 Hire. Looks like a great team!!

Post Count
    Act of Valor for us. Its a slow climb. But were are pretty complacent in points to secure a top 100 spot. So if they push us, we might not push back too hard.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Team Hawk for us. They aren't quitting. Currently. 3o7 Berlin Bomber 214k - TEAM HAWK. 148k.
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Post Count
    We got TheGunners.

We were GOING to make Top150... not any more hahaha.

Nothing like #5 vs. #170. Solid matchmaking there GREE.

OSOK is Recruiting for Top 20: www.powerbang.info/OSOK/recruiting

Come see what all the fuss is about

Post Count
    We have "the substitutes" but we are well inside our goal of top 75 and neither of us are really fighting, certainly no gold!

Got our 50 wins, 2 battles ago and 8 consecutive wins about 5 or 6 battles ago. Thanks to guys @OUTLAW LAWYER$ for not fighting back when we were on 7/8, as well as JK Rebel Alliance for 2 awesome battles... the 2nd for our consecutive 7 wins!

We are all just chilling, I am with beer in hand... These WD events drain me, as I lead a lot of battles and I really don't know how long I can do this anymore... If they shortened it to 2 days, it wouldn't be so bad, but I think GREE wants to burnout their players!

Not too bad considering

Our last 2 matchups were favorable but well fought by both teams.

Starting Over Faction is now part of the top 25!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    We got TheGunners.

We were GOING to make Top150... not any more hahaha.

Nothing like #5 vs. #170. Solid matchmaking there GREE.
    I feel for you. But spare a thought for my crowd, we are Top 1000, and we drew British Armed Forces, Top 100 unless I am mistaken. Boy did we get a kicking, lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    I feel for you. But spare a thought for my crowd, we are Top 1000, and we drew British Armed Forces, Top 100 unless I am mistaken. Boy did we get a kicking, lol
    Sorry about your luck haha.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    More like top75 lol!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    BAF was sitting at 60ish range going into the last battle. Historical, BAF is a top 100 crew, but have been higher in the last few wars, top 50 last bfc. Anyway, VSH, hopefully you weren't going for a last streak reward there, and we were just finishing out a long weekend. Putting in the hits to ensure a top 75 spot.

Cheers.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Vessery View Post
    BAF was sitting at 60ish range going into the last battle. Historical, BAF is a top 100 crew, but have been higher in the last few wars, top 50 last bfc. Anyway, VSH, hopefully you weren't going for a last streak reward there, and we were just finishing out a long weekend. Putting in the hits to ensure a top 75 spot.

Cheers.
    No worries mate, it go so humiliating that we spent more time cracking jokes on our forum than paying any attention to the thumping you were giving us. Seriously, my lot had me laughing so much I almost pi**ed my pants!

But in all seriousness, the match up was ridiculous! And yes, we were sitting on 17 wins trying for 18....oh well. It just got rather annoying because we had already had a couple of stupid match ups against Little Bus Riders and Romeo Echo Deltas. GREE found a way of allowing the juinor factions to get shafted, again, lol.

Post Count
    The last matchup in these wars always seems to be really off. Maybe there are too many of us pushing the button at the same time? Thanks for being a good sport and, even better, enjoying the game in spite of the curve ball.

~ Skoosh

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My crew, The Talladega Knights Drew The Fire Posse. We were ranked 191 going into the final war, and put 300k on them. I think they may have been a top 1000. Poor guys. We put 300kon them and finished top 150. I feel bad for them, as they had maybe 3k points, prob mainly from a few weird losses from our attacks. It was a venting war as the Ranger Elites Guild beat us by 5 k the war prior, killing our streak. All in good fun, but the matching is way off.

Post Count
    Enjoy your defense building bonus lol.

Quote Originally Posted by generalpain View Post
    My crew, The Talladega Knights Drew The Fire Posse. We were ranked 191 going into the final war, and put 300k on them. I think they may have been a top 1000. Poor guys. We put 300kon them and finished top 150. I feel bad for them, as they had maybe 3k points, prob mainly from a few weird losses from our attacks. It was a venting war as the Ranger Elites Guild beat us by 5 k the war prior, killing our streak. All in good fun, but the matching is way off.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    Enjoy your defense building bonus lol.
    Ya, no kidding right, lol. What a crap bonus. We did it for fun really. Still haven't actually recieved the ala striker. Waiting on the results to come out, but the points were there.