Final Match UPs!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Match UPs!!!

Killers 4 Hire

Thanks for the kind words. If anyone out there wants to join a top 250 team looking to improve, please let me know. I'm Phil and I run the Killers. My game I.d. is 340569226 and the faction code is 403112028.

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    VFF Alpha had it's 50th win and we were fighting to stay in the Top 50. We came painfully close to not getting a match up and losing an hour of battle, when we finally got matched up with.......

VFF !!!!

Lets just say we got our 50 and 50 !!!

Congrats to all of our VFF mates.
    VFF Alpha and VFF Alpha II
    Recruitment Thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...lpha-Family-!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VSH View Post
    No worries mate, it go so humiliating that we spent more time cracking jokes on our forum than paying any attention to the thumping you were giving us. Seriously, my lot had me laughing so much I almost pi**ed my pants!

But in all seriousness, the match up was ridiculous! And yes, we were sitting on 17 wins trying for 18....oh well. It just got rather annoying because we had already had a couple of stupid match ups against Little Bus Riders and Romeo Echo Deltas. GREE found a way of allowing the juinor factions to get shafted, again, lol.
    Sorry about your luck, and streak... But glad the fun wasn't ruined in the end because of a bad match up... If only I could be a fly on the wall in the opposing factions chat log.. Always wondered what other teams talk about during matchups. It's nice to hear about the laughs on the other side good or bad..

buena suerte en Mexico mi amigo

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phrosty View Post
    Sorry about your luck, and streak... But glad the fun wasn't ruined in the end because of a bad match up... If only I could be a fly on the wall in the opposing factions chat log.. Always wondered what other teams talk about during matchups. It's nice to hear about the laughs on the other side good or bad..

buena suerte en Mexico mi amigo
    Oh mate, seriously....I wish you could have seen the stuff my lot were coming out with. You'd have laughed so hard that you wouldn't have been able to hit the Attack button. Lets just say the 50 odd minutes went by real quick as we tried to outdo each other with sarcasm and wit.

Although we were on the wrong end of a 120k+ drubbing, I wouldn't have traded the laughs we had for the win.

And good luck to you too, although I think we need it more!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pb23 View Post
    We got TheGunners.

We were GOING to make Top150... not any more hahaha.

Nothing like #5 vs. #170. Solid matchmaking there GREE.
    Sorry pb23, we don't do the matching.....we were in gold saving mode if it helps. Good luck in Mexico and keep going for Top 100 !!!!!
    Proud member of THE GUNNERS
    4th/4th/4th/4th/5th
    Laid back and chillin....

Enjoying a great working relationship with independant factions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We got screaming eagle soldiers! Sorry guys about the unloading! We had to secure top 50!