Breakfast for Dinner, Top 50 last war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Breakfast for Dinner, Top 50 last war

Post Count

Breakfast for Dinner, Top 50 last war

We are a group of guilds that offer something for everyone. Do you want to be part of a guild that finishes LTQ? Do you want to join a team that communicates? Do you want be part of something special? We are that and much more.

Our top guild placed in the top 50 with all the rewards. The second tier guild placed 308.

We are looking for highly motivated players that communicate. If you are interested in the main guild we do require at least 45k points however you obtain the points is up to you. We also require the use of group me during wars and events. If you are interested in the other sister guild just pm me. We can work it out. You can work yourself into the main guild through hard work.

This is a chance for you to be part of something special.
    Last edited by Snake1; 09-23-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Post Count
    Are you ready to increase your stats faster than they have ever increased? Are you tired of not obtaining the top rewards that other guild have obtained? This is your chance to join a guild that you can call home. Please pm me or drop a note here.

We have a few slots available in each guild. Just drop me a note with you type of play and I will make it happen. Get in before the war begins.

Post Count
    We have found placement for the ones that have contacted me. This is your chance to get in before the war starts.

Post Count
    Everyone should take this opportunity. Honest.

There is not better proof than having Gigas in our inventory.

This is the perfect guild for players that are committed to the game and who don't want to spend their gems for nothing.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770