GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spend more get more week 9/23 - 9/26

Post Count
    No unit for me yet, spent 240 Gems.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still waiting for my units as well. Hope to get them before war...

Post Count
    I'll have a post up shortly on when the rewards should be credited. Last time I checked it should be this monday or tuesday but I will make sure!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I'll have a post up shortly on when the rewards should be credited. Last time I checked it should be this monday or tuesday but I will make sure!
    Bummer, why after the war?

Post Count
    Before the war would help a lot of people since stats would go up :O

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by anchlovi View Post
    Bummer, why after the war?
    I agree this stinks that it is AFTER the war is over.... Major point of why I did it...

Post Count
    So I'm assuming no one has gotten their items yet. Therefore, since it claims to distribute items at the end of the event, logically the event isn't over.

But then again why think logically.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Check the announcement thread..It is posted there..It says Tuesday..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ampaign-Awards
    Last edited by CantHardlyWait; 09-28-2013 at 04:24 AM. Reason: added link

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Our guild isn't spending gems at all this war, so it's not worked at this end.
    All we seem to be matched up against is 1.5 mill splinter units.

Therefore, no way in....meaning no gem spends....we would all have spent lots of gems by now, normally....
    Funky Raiding Berserkers.

Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Folks, please check your inventory. I received a splash screen to receive all 3 units. The increase in stats was minute and I checked, I have only the mountain battle warrior reflected in the individual bonus page. I will re check in a couple of hours. If still not in, ticket time yet again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please to announce after I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've gotten the units for this promo.

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tuesday, almost 20:00, and two guild members still do not have units? Newish players who are getting discouraged by all the glitches involving money they spend.

One put in a ticket today. The other member is past putting in tickets after getting a "go pound sand" response on a mistaken LARGE gem spend (bumped chest splash screen grabbing at IPad).

Spending on a quest or offer is starting to feel like spinning the roulette wheel. O_o

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like your reference to roulette wheel. I myself am still missing Da'ran the unseeing. Have not bothered to check on other units awarded thus not sure if there are also issue there. Since I did not check, guess I cannot complain. My point is the absence of trust among players (at least me) on the drops does not augur well for a fine organization like Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Metajetta View Post
    Tuesday, almost 20:00, and two guild members still do not have units? Newish players who are getting discouraged by all the glitches involving money they spend.

One put in a ticket today. The other member is past putting in tickets after getting a "go pound sand" response on a mistaken LARGE gem spend (bumped chest splash screen grabbing at IPad).

Spending on a quest or offer is starting to feel like spinning the roulette wheel. O_o

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    I like your reference to roulette wheel. I myself am still missing Da'ran the unseeing. Have not bothered to check on other units awarded thus not sure if there are also issue there. Since I did not check, guess I cannot complain. My point is the absence of trust among players (at least me) on the drops does not augur well for a fine organization like Gree.
    Lol @ "fine organization like Gree." If you still trust them to do anything but take your money, I'm sorry. I'm just watching the circus wind down at this point. If you want an education, take a look at the other Gree forums. I'll miss a lot of people when they pull the plug. But I'll ride it out to the end. Too much invested to walk away, but they'll never see my Visa card again. It won't be the first time I've seen a server shutdown in a game. It usually occurs a couple months after they start handing out ridiculous game-breaking bonuses [/glares@ConcurrentBuildingUpgrades] in desperate attempts to shore up their player base; this only serves to accelerate the whirlpool. It's too late to do anything about the stats inflation, so they'll just milk the cow until it dies.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 10-01-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013