Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Warning for All Android Guilds

There is a player we had to remove from our guild called Earl, previously repping "Majestic Earl". This player is in no way a part of our guild, and i recommend not allowing this parasite into you guild if he applys.
    Recently received reports of this player joining guilds, requesting hc+ positions and then selling guardians/removing players/etc. No guild deserves this, and if this player has done this to your guild already i do apologize that it happened.

couple photos of his recent profile....

while is easy enough for him to change his name, make sure you really question any suspected person and ask for ss of his profile/armors for comparison. he will have an aegis + from gw so should be easy to spot out.

an easy solution to this is for the top guilds to have a collective blacklist, and if anyone wants to join a top guild they have to be invited by friend code.
    Crime City: 746 965 434
    Syndicate: 138

Knights and Dragons Guild: Retired
    Recruitment only.

For applications to the Rainbow Coalition pm ilvtfu on line.

**We Support the 11+ Movement**

Changing guild to invite only does the job. I keep tabs of people's friend codes.

Why isn't this in the guild recruitment forum?

This would be more easily seen.

earl is everybodys favorite troll

Lol @ aradan and rest of majestic

Well, i appreciate the recognition publicity for me, good or bad, will always be great. I'm known as many people to many people and have been with many guilds. Sometimes the same one twice as different people.You have made it harder. But not impossible. I'm in a serious guild now and plan to be here for awhile. They know I am Duke,Han,Earl,Gooey etc.. Honestly unless I wanted another epic+ I won't be talking to you for awhile. And me being the attention fiend i am was the one who told you I sold my own guilds guardians and kicked the members. It never happened lol. and tell Vader to stop sending me pictures of his cack. I shared it with all of Dk. And Punishment is a fan.

Cool for you, bud.

You belong in Forsaken. You have some serious self-esteem issues and I suggest getting some therapy for it. I guess you don't like yourself enough to stay under one identity and stooping low enough to even taking another player's name, Forsaken Revanche.
    Last edited by -Solo-; 09-25-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Dexx View Post
    Well, i appreciate the recognition publicity for me, good or bad, will always be great. I'm known as many people to many people and have been with many guilds. Sometimes the same one twice as different people.You have made it harder. But not impossible. I'm in a serious guild now and plan to be here for awhile. They know I am Duke,Han,Earl,Gooey etc.. Honestly unless I wanted another epic+ I won't be talking to you for awhile. And me being the attention fiend i am was the one who told you I sold my own guilds guardians and kicked the members. It never happened lol. and tell Vader to stop sending me pictures of his cack. I shared it with all of Dk. And Punishment is a fan.

Lol and I'm the gaydar? We carried your a$$ in guild wars and now your taking homo pics of yourself and sending them to everyone in line saying there from me. I applaud you for your efforts in all the trolling, and rightfully so earned a great position in forsaken. This is perfect! From Majestic, DK and all the other guilds we thank you for finding the right guild.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Wow some people have a sad life lol

I like how he made a forum account just to reply...what an awesome first post...trying to defend himself from the rest of the community

lol 7rip **** off

I made this account to impersonate uninstall game and troll vader. In the same day get me into majestic so stfu ****

You're still a dumb ass.
    MaJestic Solo

Am i really solo?

I am the dumbass? Because over 50 grown men are raging over me not spending the 100+ on a phone game like they did after beating of to Deva? Come on

Raging? You wish we did. It was a pretty simple decision to kick you. Not even our THIRD and NON-SPENDING guild wanted you.

Then you begging to come back and saying you were joking about making your own guild made it all the funnier. I don't think I need to make any more comments towards you, so have fun with your little game of making new accounts.
    MaJestic Solo