Various thoughts and questions.

First off, I think it would be cool if GREE implemented an individual leader board in the guild wars just to see where every one ranks at.

Second, aside from stats, whats your favorite armor(s), so basically based on looks alone. Mine is by far, combustion armor, and I don't have it. :-( I've tried various fusions and opened plenty of chest, with no luck. My top three aesthetically based armors are; Combustion, Jian and an armor I don't know the name of; its a spirit mono, it looks kind of like a ghost with two cleavers in his hands. If anybody knows what this is, can you fuse it? Or was it a epic boss armor?

Third, if you open 11 dpc are you always guaranteed nemesis armor? I know you get an extra chest, 11 for 200 instead of 10 for 200. So is that extra chest always nemesis? I opened 8 chest trying to get nemesis for the current epic boss with no luck.

Lastly, to anyone who reads this and have won a black medal in the arena, how many gems did you have to use to win? I'm thinking about making a push for winning an arena soon, I've got top 25 without spending any gems, but the gap from me to the winner was crazy. Are these low level people near the top, people just hacking gems? Or just spending crazy amounts of money.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    My favourite armor based on looks is also Combustion armor. The colours just work so well ;-; Too bad, I believe its no longer fusable. I really love Blackfrost Raiment, too.

For your third question, it's not guaranteed, but the chances of getting Nemesis is somewhere between 1 in 10 and 1 in 12, so it's quite easily possible when opening 11 chests.
    Last edited by Necromancers; 09-22-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    My favourite armor based on looks is also Combustion armor. The colours just work so well ;-; Too bad, I believe its no longer fusable.
    I haven't tried for it myself, but fusion results thread says combustion is still fusable.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Quote Originally Posted by J Smiley L View Post
    a spirit mono, it looks kind of like a ghost with two cleavers in his hands. If anybody knows what this is, can you fuse it? Or was it a epic boss armor?

This one? Ethereal Garment, boss armor from the Banshee. My very first boss armor. I just finally fused it away a couple weeks ago, trying to get Moon.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post

This one? Ethereal Garment, boss armor from the Banshee. My very first boss armor. I just finally fused it away a couple weeks ago, trying to get Moon.
    Yea, that's the one. I don't know why, I just really like the way it looks, sucks it was a boss armor from before my time. :-/

The latest gw epic, i love the look, the only thing this armor can be topd is if it had a cool shield instead of this claw, i mean, i already have a damn long sword to crush ppl, why i need the claw? no defense and ofensively bad

My fav now is the Ice Lich, last epic boss, i find the look so spooky :P

ill get a SS when i can

I already posted this in another thread but, can someone explain how can a level 18 knight collect 11,630 points with 117 wins and 41 losses ( currently rank 18 ATM).?

Magic I suspect
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Another one, rank 9th with 14,504 points 231wins 196 losses @ level 43. Let's say this one completes every double down.. Well the score might be possible but man I also have level 41 knight and was never close to complete 8th double downs

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Death View Post
    Another one, rank 9th with 14,504 points 231wins 196 losses @ level 43. Let's say this one completes every double down.. Well the score might be possible but man I also have level 41 knight and was never close to complete 8th double downs
    is it on ios or android
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by madfighters View Post
    is it on ios or android
    This is IOS

Oh that is why noone matched the desc
    no level requirement