Advice on the Big Top

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on the Big Top

Advice on the Big Top

I'm trying to grow my iph on my mini, at the moment it's up to 37k hourly. I have 3.5m saved in cash, and could do my loft upgrade to level 4, or I could buy a big top. I don't have any of the ltb's on my mini, this is the first one I could afford, but I would probably only barely be able to level up to 2 before the end of the event.

Should I stick with the lofts so I can get the NC's? Or get the ltb?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If its income you want, stick with the lofts. The Big Top is more useful for the units you receive from building/upgrading.

The LTB takes 24 hours to build, so if you have the money available I recommend you build that first. Depending on what you have left over afterwards either upgrade it to boost your stats or do a loft upgrade but the time available to get the units from the Big Top is limited to the next 15 days or so
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I'm in almost the same situation with my mini, what I'm planning on doing is ignoring this LTB because the item (Ticking Bomb 545/363) is not exactly worth the hard earned (robbed actually) 5mil I have.
    Unless anyone thinks I should re-think? (Level 33 with 112k stats & 15k IPH)
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Lurker
    Post Count
    I bought the ltb and sold it as soon as I got my item. 1.25 mil for 500 attk seemed reasonable to me. I then took the money and invested it in more profitable upgrades. The upgrade to level 2 did not seem worth it to me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MuMiX View Post
    I bought the ltb and sold it as soon as I got my item. 1.25 mil for 500 attk seemed reasonable to me. I then took the money and invested it in more profitable upgrades. The upgrade to level 2 did not seem worth it to me.
    How much did you get from the sale? Thinking of doing this myself

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzz View Post
    How much did you get from the sale? Thinking of doing this myself
    You get half the cost of the last upgrade back. He just bought the building for $2.5 mil, so he got $1.25 mil from selling the Level 1 LTB.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That's a good idea, thanks for sharing think I will do the same

Banned
    Post Count
    The only reason u would upgrade ne thing to buy a night club is so u can later on buy an ltb so u can get the units from it to build your stats. Money does nothing in this game except buy u ltbs which u want the items from...So buy the cheap ltb than next time go for the nc

Lurker
    Post Count
    Stooboot makes a good point. However, I was afraid to invest 18 days worth of income in this building just to get it to level 3 or 4 and then a couple weeks later have another cheap ltb to buy and not be able to get any farther. So instead, I will just get the level 1 item (little over 1 days income for me after selling it back) for now, and do other better upgrades to try to get my IPH up faster so I can make it farther in future LTBs.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Seems reasonable?!?!?...that's ridiculously cheap...where else can you can a 500 attack item? Especially an explosive...let's do some comparisons...

Big Top Item #1: 545 / 363 for $2,500,000 ($1.25m if you sell the building)
    Unstable Core: 600 / 320 for 800 gold
    Doomsday Frag: 100 /40 for 28,000 RP
    Sarin Gas / Land Mine combo: 30 / 25 for $475,000 (and these are consumable)

Nothing else to say really....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Seems reasonable?!?!?...that's ridiculously cheap...where else can you can a 500 attack item? Especially an explosive...let's do some comparisons...

Big Top Item #1: 545 / 363 for $2,500,000 ($1.25m if you sell the building)
    Unstable Core: 600 / 320 for 800 gold
    Doomsday Frag: 100 /40 for 28,000 RP
    Sarin Gas / Land Mine combo: 30 / 25 for $475,000 (and these are consumable)

Nothing else to say really....
    I agree. This is the cheapest ltb yet. Pagoda I barley managed to get two. My iph and stats have skyrocketed since I started upgrading the ltb's. This will be the first I can afford to ugrade all the way, time allowing. Being a no gold player ill prob make lvl 8 or 9 before the clock runs out. Just started lvl 5 upgrade and got Exploding Ball Toss gun 1363 1665 for 8.6 mill
    Last edited by Grant B; 09-23-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    Keep Calm Chive On syndicate 424243704

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count

Cheap!!

Even cheaper, because a ton of people got the executive coupe, and some other lucky people are the ones who stayed in overtime to the the big 7's aka diamond dice, aka loaded dice. they reduced building upgrade time.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Even cheaper, because a ton of people got the executive coupe, and some other lucky people are the ones who stayed in overtime to the the big 7's aka diamond dice, aka loaded dice. they reduced building upgrade time.
    Yup. The only two times ive gotten 10 for free
    Keep Calm Chive On syndicate 424243704

Lurker
    Post Count
    Big Top. Where else can you get items and not experience... w/o gold...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Main problem with the Big Top is that it's a Type B building. If it was Type A I'd buy it with my little level 21 LLP. I've got the funds (just started playing CC about 2 months ago). But between the big footprint and the output (type B) I'm not going to bother. May be the cheapest LTB in a long time, but that's not necessarily enough of a reason to buy it. At least in my opinion ...

In general, though, jerky62 has a very good point: LTBs (in all of GREE's games) have the best XP-to-stat ratio. It is infinite. Takes 0 XP, and you get stats. Nowhere else you can do that. But still keep in mind the other aspects of each building.