Messed up matches

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Messed up matches

Banned
    Post Count

Messed up matches

We just got a top 5 faction (not going to say who) and we are sub top 100. how is this fair? This is complete crap, unfair and a waste of time. Oh ya our win streak is over, one a way from completing our current goal. (6/7)

Its not the fact we dont have enough gold to beat them, its the fact that 99% of our team cant get any points other then the CC.

Just unfair match.

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems to be a reoccurring issue.
    The problem exists. We all know.
    There's nothing anyone can do about it, so..

Post Count
    how much did you score previous battle?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My faction was top-750 last battle and 90% of our matches have been against top-250 or top-400 teams

But on the bright side, our very first battle of the war yesterday, was a one man faction

But still

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by helloooOonurse View Post
    how much did you score previous battle?
    under 30k

I am going to steal a quote from a good friend.

"With Gree at the control I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of "random" element to matchmaking similar to opening the crates. If you are on match 1 its like crate 1... easy to open.... But if its match 6 to finish a streak... Its like opening the 10th crate."

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a lose-lose situation for both factions if this happens. Strong factions don't want to be paired with weak factions, because the points are horrible. Weak factions don't want to be paired with strong factions, because they can't score points. I agree there needs to be a better formula for the equation. Even more, a happy medium with the point scale and stat fluctuation needs to be met. I believe the developers have too many irons in the fire. Kinks should be worked out prior to new releases.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmorris View Post
    It's a lose-lose situation for both factions if this happens. Strong factions don't want to be paired with weak factions, because the points are horrible. Weak factions don't want to be paired with strong factions, because they can't score points. I agree there needs to be a better formula for the equation. Even more, a happy medium with the point scale and stat fluctuation needs to be met. I believe the developers have too many irons in the fire. Kinks should be worked out prior to new releases.
    Sorry homie, we are not weak. (ave. member is 1.7m A/D) Try fighting a faction that has an ave. of 2.7m A/D. Thats the messed up part.

Banned
    Post Count
    I would take a fight where you had the chance to fight tooth and nail to win. Not one where you have to lay down the sec. your told who you are fighting.
    Last edited by ProCision; 09-21-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    I would take a fight where you had the chance to fight tooth and nail to win. Not one where you have to lay down the sec. your told who you are fighting.
    I agree. We (Top 400) faced OUTLAW LAWYER$ in Australia. They ranked 31 in Australia. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to any of the pairing, nor will it be exposed. If they were to give the secret formula then every faction would plan accordingly. There's no logic in war, trust me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmorris View Post
    I agree. We (Top 400) faced OUTLAW LAWYER$ in Australia. They ranked 31 in Australia. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason to any of the pairing, nor will it be exposed. If they were to give the secret formula then every faction would plan accordingly. There's no logic in war, trust me.
    were you about to complete a streak? which one?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    were you about to complete a streak? which one?
    It happened in Australia.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We're a top 250 faction and our first 10 wars were against top 100 top 75 factions ... We went 0-10 to start

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krill View Post
    We're a top 250 faction and our first 10 wars were against top 100 top 75 factions ... We went 0-10 to start
    That's harsh. Good luck on the FLTQ.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only way to fix this problem is to match factions based on OVERALL faction strength not rank.

Consistent Contributor Viva la Revolution's Avatar
    Post Count
    we have ranked 38 in india and faced a top 1500 team.... they got destroyed
    Join the Revolution !