World domination

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: World domination

Articulate Author
    Post Count

World domination

My faction is trying to figure out how WD battles are picked. Do you get some one close to your ranking or is it based on everyone in your factions att/def points. I think I read it before but could not find it.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you've read a solution to this mystery, it's merely speculation. It doesn't matter if we have our highest or lowest faction members declare, it's still random. We're a T400 and get paired with factions from T250 to T2000. If someone does have a rhyme to this reason, sticky this thread!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we thought we had it figured out. out first battle was declared by a 'little' and we got paired up with a 2 person faction with neither over 250k. the 2nd one was declared by our dl and we could barely hit anyone. we tried having medium players declare figuring we would get targets that give good points, but after a few battles we realized it just didnt matter, think those first 2 were just a coincidence.

Post Count
    I can't find the post where it was explained but it pretty much tries to match you on a bunch of factors from current war points, stats, levels, etc and it keeps broadening the search until it finds another faction that is currently waiting for a battle. So if you're a top 250 faction and the #1 faction declares at the same time as you and no one else declares you're going to be matched against them because you two are the only ones in the pool of factions awaiting a battle.

So what it comes down to unfortunately is luck. There are so many factions though the majority of time you get matched up against one similar to where you're currently ranking in the scheme of things.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I read the same post syros and can't find it either.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we are trying to keep from getting to many people in our faction, currently our guild is at 38, we work a little harder but we believe it helps by pairing us up with other factions of similar size. some members came from factions with 50 members and said that when they hit 50 they started getting harder battles. I know there are many different factors but this one seems to help.

Banned
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfighter View Post
    Thanks, great thread!

No way do they look at overall strength

Impossible. My faction has faced all 3 SUP teams, Dogs of War, and several other Top 10's and our strongest player is 1.1 mil defense. How is overall strength considered?

We only hit CC those battles. Our strongest attack player is 1.1mil

Go figure!

Another fine mess Gree

Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    My faction is trying to figure out how WD battles are picked. Do you get some one close to your ranking or is it based on everyone in your factions att/def points. I think I read it before but could not find it.