IP asks by synds - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IP asks by synds

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dgwalker View Post
    Newbies need to prove themselves on the first battle. Syndicate veterans get cut a little slack if they have a 1 time IP dip.

If you are a newbie and you didn't make minimum IP because you broke your phone, locked your iTunes account, or lost cell reception, then you will be kicked.

-Dgwalker
    Don't worry DG - not gonna score less than 100k for u

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dgwalker View Post
    Newbies need to prove themselves on the first battle. Syndicate veterans get cut a little slack if they have a 1 time IP dip.

If you are a newbie and you didn't make minimum IP because you broke your phone, locked your iTunes account, or lost cell reception, then you will be kicked.

-Dgwalker
    Agreed, definitely
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    We were on 30k for top 150. Now it went up to 45k to make top 100.
    Facta Non Verba

Banned
    Post Count
    We have a minimum of 125k Aiming for top 25

Banned
    Post Count
    We have a min of 20k for our Top 250 syndicate and have it 150 about 3 times we made it to 125 last event but we pushed to hard due the (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) say no more on that subject lol 20k is a good target to show player activity.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I put up 80K gold free once. I was DL in a top 200 team.

did a lot of night battles too. Yeha, not worth it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GT Yellowjackets View Post
    I think I read somewhere by BigMoney it was theoretically possible to achieve 70k if were not to sleep for a whole weekend but play free and lucky in match-ups.
    Assuming:
    - you take 6 hits each match against opponents only (no wall hits) and win every hit,
    - your average IP earned is 400 a hit,
    - your team rests for 100 mins after each active match (or run a passive match + 40 mins of rest) to get full health regen, then ...

... the max possible IP you can get in 3 days of war excluding passive wins, is 64,800 points. Yes there is an extra 1 hour, but we write it off here on account of wait-time to get match-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Not necessarily. Last war i went free because of all the screw ups and still managed to put up 47K IP while not leveling up, missing all of Monday, and getting plenty of sleep. So a free player can probably get into a Top 75 at best which require about 50k
    If every player in a full team of 60 members gets 50k IP, that team will only be Top 100 at best - an exception being this West Side war we just had - if every player made 50k IP, that team would be in the Top 150 (okay, maybe Top 120 and getting one of the building output modifier bikes).

In order to make Top 75 and still have a 50k IP requirement, there must be a few players putting in a few hundred k of IP each.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SOGO View Post
    Assuming:
    - you take 6 hits each match against opponents only (no wall hits) and win every hit,
    - your team rests for 100 mins after each active match (or run a passive match + 40 mins of rest) to get full health regen, then ...

... the max possible IP you can get in 3 days of war excluding passive wins, is 64,800 points. Yes there is an extra 1 hour, but we write it off here on account of wait-time to get match-ups.

If every player in a full team of 60 members gets 50k IP, that team will only be Top 100 at best - an exception being this West Side war we just had - if every player made 50k IP, that team would be in the Top 150 (okay, maybe Top 120 and getting one of the building output modifier bikes).

In order to make Top 75 and still have a 50k IP requirement, there must be a few players putting in a few hundred k of IP each.
    well said, but if you cant play on monday (ie work or school) then how may points would that be
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Assuming:

Pretty sure when I did that, I used:
    -4 hits at the start
    -73 hours of war (no need to exclude an hour, because in a perfect world you get matchups while you are regen)
    -422.5 IP/atk, which is the max IP average with a +25% IP bonus.
    - the "lucky matchups" meant not matching FC or some team that has no good/max IP targets (e.g. a team of low levels, which happens occasionally)

Thus:
    (4 attacks + (4 attacks / 100 min)(73 hours)(60 min/hour)) * 422.5 IP/attack = 75,627 IP

This doesn't include passive IP, or extra attacks from leveling. I know that when I was a lower level, I got quite a bit of IP from failed attacks on me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Thus:
    (4 attacks + (4 attacks / 100 min)(73 hours)(60 min/hour)) * 422.5 IP/attack = 75,627 IP

This doesn't include passive IP, or extra attacks from leveling. I know that when I was a lower level, I got quite a bit of IP from failed attacks on me.
    I guess mine is a little more conservative, even if I add the extra hour I get 168 hits. I'm not sure that first 4 should be added in there though, isn't it already part of the rest of the equation?

And yes, I got much more passive IP in the earlier wars too. More than a third of the IP in my best non-gold performance came from passive wins.

Post Count
    I guess mine is a little more conservative, even if I add the extra hour I get 168 hits. I'm not sure that first 4 should be added in there though, isn't it already part of the rest of the equation?

And yes, I got much more passive IP in the earlier wars too. More than a third of the IP in my best non-gold performance came from passive wins.
    You start with the 4 attacks. The second part of the equation is how many attacks you regenerate. Suppose war was 100 minutes long (or 110, so you can pop off those first 4 attacks).

(4 attacks + (4 attacks / 100 min)(100 min)) = 8 attacks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Damn I'm the big gold spender in the syndicate and did 80k so we could make top 750.......I wonder what kinda syn I could land in with that as a minimum...............

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfiction View Post
    Damn I'm the big gold spender in the syndicate and did 80k so we could make top 750.......I wonder what kinda syn I could land in with that as a minimum...............
    Good rule of thumb is to multiply your IP score by 60, and look on the Syn War results to see what kind of syndicate has you as an average player. E.g. if Top 25 is 9 million IP, 9 mil / 60 = 150k IP per person.

No Gold Forever (NGF) has no IP requirement, most bonuses and plenty of openings. Our criteria are: have fun, be as active as you can and don't spend on gold.
    Check us out!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
    No Gold Forever (NGF) has no IP requirement, most bonuses and plenty of openings. Our criteria are: have fun, be as active as you can and don't spend on gold.
    Check us out!
    1. You're recruiting in the wrong section of the forum.

2. If you're taking to Pfiction, you proposed a guy who just stated he's a gold spender to join a group that "doesn't allow" gold spending.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide