Quest Problem: Are you having the same issue?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Quest Problem: Are you having the same issue?

Lurker
    Post Count

Quest Problem: Are you having the same issue?

I've had the following Quest on my Quest screen for quite a while...

Containing the Beasts - Slay 4 Pyre Dragons in Mount Inferno's Cauldron

None of these Dragons are appearing for me and I've defeated my 74th enemy in Level 2 trying to generate them with no joy.

Are any of you having this problem?

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game several times to no avail. I've logged a support request with Gree and they just told me to uninstall the game. Getting frustrated.

Thanks
    MATJAMCA

Post Count
    I believe the dragons are one of those type that appear after you kill several monsters in the map. Keep killing the mobs will trigger its appearance.
    Oh, one more thing, I don't do regular quests like this. They just make you level up too fast. The rewards are nothing compared to LTQs.
    Kingdom Age ID: 137-166-368

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmala View Post
    I believe the dragons are one of those type that appear after you kill several monsters in the map. Keep killing the mobs will trigger its appearance.
    Oh, one more thing, I don't do regular quests like this. They just make you level up too fast. The rewards are nothing compared to LTQs.
    Yes, it is time for the obligatory.....I refuse to spend my billion gems on this quest because the experience is too high statement
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirmala View Post
    I've already defeated 74 enemies on Level 2 and however many enemies where on Level 1 without the Pyre Dragons generating. It's really bizarre.

I don't mind doing these quests because whilst they do boost your experience level quite quickly, I tend to develop my army so that I have an attack/defense power at roughly 4,000 per level i.e. at level 100 have 400,000 attack power.

I find I can get quite strong and do all the quests without a real impact.

Post Count
    I saw this happen before to me actually.....these are the normal quests that go with a givin map correct??

what i did was finish a couple of the other quests .....these quest do have some sort of order and you need to complete one in order to get to the next one.....by beating one you can get the map to spawn the next monster......

i only saw this once and to be honest i am not really sure what i did...but...i know i did a different mission and when i completed it they spawned....

if the quest has RARE...attached to it......usually you have to defeat other monsters on the map to make it spawn the RARE monster

hope this helps.....btw....doing those quest really are a waste of time ...unless you are working the maps for the skill point....IMO

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its a random spawn, some are rarer than others, this isnt an issue.

Post Count
    Hey everyone,
    Got exactly the same quest stuck. I tryed regularly to kill mobs thinking they was very rare to appear.
    During last LTQ, weirdly, they appeared. I did quickly the quest...

KA 547-765-913 / [FKG] Galaad

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MATJAMCA View Post
    I don't mind doing these quests because whilst they do boost your experience level quite quickly, I tend to develop my army so that I have an attack/defense power at roughly 4,000 per level i.e. at level 100 have 400,000 attack power.
    Illogical argument. Overall strength is actually a ratio of stats:level. The bigger the ratio, the stronger you are. So keep developing your army but stay as low as level as possible. Those standard map quest are amateur trap for beginner. No real benefit or additon to strenght, little bit of gold is all.
    Nobody is safe

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Long, long time ago it made sense to do the normal quests in the quest chapter, but since the many LTQs and events these are obsolete.
    They give you only more XP, what nobody needs now a days, we are levelling up to fast anyway already.

As mentioned above, the reward units you can win are nothing compared with the LTQ reward units.
    Same for the scratch cards.
    and same as the special items you can buy in the store, GREE should update the units and other items so they are worth the gems.

Now a days, you can only become stronger by doing the LTQs, events and by joining a good guild, than you can profit from the guild quest rewards.. otherwise you will always be a small fish.

When you are above level 100 and still have stats below 500K, you should question yourself if you still want to play this game, maybe it's better to start all over again, within 1 month you can have stats above 200K at lv.18, within 2 months, lv.50 with stats of 500K..

Just my 4 cents...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MATJAMCA View Post
    I tend to develop my army so that I have an attack/defense power at roughly 4,000 per level i.e. at level 100 have 400,000 attack power.
    I find I can get quite strong and do all the quests without a real impact.
    With 4k per lvl goal you never get strong, Amigo. Set your aim at 20k:lvl, focus on ltqs and skip doing maps

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    doing maps = not worth your time ever doesnt matter what happens

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    doing maps = not worth your time ever doesnt matter what happens
    Agree that doing these quest are bad for you unless you are leve 200. But they are still fun to do. Its unfortunate you get a punishment when doing them.

Lurker
    Post Count

Me too - but on different quests.

I'm having the same problem, but on two different quests. On Manmade Mutation I have the 2 Vile Twins down and one of the Mutant Frogs, but the other two Mutant Frogs are never to be seen. The same is true with Helping the Locals. I have all 6 Stone Gargoyles down and 4 of the 6 Vampires, but the last 2 Vampires I need never show up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I dont do the quests for the individual maps anymore because they level me up too fast and dont give out any units or weapons worth anything, But i have also had the quest called Shapeshifters (slay 2 werewolves in owlbear hollow) since maybe level 70 and im level 145 now, and i have [U]never[U] seen any werewolves on this map, at first i looked hard because i couldnt figure it out.. now I just except that it will probably be a quest that i have on my list forever as the rest of them, since they give out waaay to much exp. Ill stick to the LTQs.
    dizzle 335-936-698