Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

I like how Mark is being baited so hard by chorn's trolling - he keeps falling for it.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    I like how Mark is being baited so hard by chorn's trolling - he keeps falling for it.
    I expect u to try to so hard believing it that way, while K&D community from different guilds show disgust to RR and your lunatic GM. Especially after he screwed a community of K&D people who are different members/leaders from other guilds. It's not only trolling, it's pure classless. You must be so proud of your guild and GM for doing this right? Explains all the hate from fellow forumers here. Right on, you just failed.

So I'd throw it back at you, funny how he's able to manipulate some no brainer RR people like u to believing I'm the one being baited while the rest of the forumers see it the other way. Include to that the Android players.

I see that you're rather new in K&D's forum. I've been around Gree's forum longer than u or Eunutroll, so please, we're the ones shaking our heads at u guys for kissing so hardly in his ass. You need some baby wipes to wipe your pathetic master's ass? Try again Thatzme.
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-23-2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Funny how kiss as minions try so hard, but keep failing.

You should write another 3 paragraphs about how you don't care.

Nah, I could care less about the guy and I rarely like anyone in real life, much less on a forum.
    It's "I couldn't care less."
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    You should write another 3 paragraphs about how you don't care.
    Says the guy who said he works in "ER, who doesn't care about the forums, who doesn't like people iRL, etc?" Stop posting in the forums & start "saving people's lives & have long walks on the beach." Tripolar Eunutroll, take some medications & stop using alternate accounts ok?

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    Says the guy who said he works in "ER, who doesn't care about the forums, who doesn't like people iRL, etc?" Stop posting in the forums & start "saving people's lives & have long walks on the beach." Tripolar Eunutroll, take some medications & stop using alternate accounts ok?
    Can't you just get over it and ignore Eunuchorn?
    Seriously, it was fun to read through all these fights for a while, but the forums are completely swarming with them now.
    Every reply to his trolling just feeds him more and more until there's nothing but trolling and fighting on here. It's supposed to be a fun and informative forum for the K&D community, and this isn't helping.

I know this is none of my business but I'm sick and tired of it.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Can't you just get over it and ignore Eunuchorn?
    Seriously, it was fun to read through all these fights for a while, but the forums are completely swarming with them now.
    Every reply to his trolling just feeds him more and more until there's nothing but trolling and fighting on here. It's supposed to be a fun and informative forum for the K&D community, and this isn't helping.

I know this is none of my business but I'm sick and tired of it.
    Ignore him while he keeps bashing & insulting other forumers? After he sabotaged our K&D community? No thanks, not at the moment at least =) There other helpful & informative threads. I advise you to read and follow those for now.

Ignore him while he keeps bashing & insulting other forumers? After he sabotaged our K&D community? No thanks, not at the moment at least =) There other helpful & informative threads. I advise you to read and follow those for now.
    a) hey look, other people are getting sick of it. You're so delusional that you think Eun is making extra alts just to mess with you. And you aren't this grand Forum Avenger! Drop it already.

b) the sabotaged community? There is a screenshot from Eun's post in your "Eunutroll" thread, that lists everyone he kicked. Go look at it, and rebuild your community. Don't invite people who don't like you, or would kick someone you like. There. Done. Problem solved. Actually, wait... what if Eun had a Line alt, and secretly infiltrated your KnD community, pretending to be someone else....? Oh noes... the paranoia has set in!!!!

c) Other threads. Yes, there are other threads, and how many threads have you been actively helpful and informative on lately? All you've done is bash Eun. Get over it. No one cares anymore. Take it to PM or something. Or start a "Mark vs. Eun; who is actually trolling who" poll/thread and keep to yourselves.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-23-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by -Solo- View Post
    It's "I couldn't care less."
    Solo! Thank you! This is almost as annoying as when people say "supposably". There's another word people refuse to say correctly, can't think of it off top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Solo! Thank you! This is almost as annoying as when people say "supposably". There's another word people refuse to say correctly, can't think of it off top of my head.
    I hate it when people say irregardless. There's only regardless.

I expect u to try to so hard believing it that way, while K&D community from different guilds show disgust to RR and your lunatic GM. Especially after he screwed a community of K&D people who are different members/leaders from other guilds. It's not only trolling, it's pure classless. You must be so proud of your guild and GM for doing this right? Explains all the hate from fellow forumers here. Right on, you just failed.

So I'd throw it back at you, funny how he's able to manipulate some no brainer RR people like u to believing I'm the one being baited while the rest of the forumers see it the other way. Include to that the Android players.

I see that you're rather new in K&D's forum. I've been around Gree's forum longer than u or Eunutroll, so please, we're the ones shaking our heads at u guys for kissing so hardly in his ass. You need some baby wipes to wipe your pathetic master's ass? Try again Thatzme.
    Baited again!

Last edited by King Mark; 09-23-2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Funny how kiss as minions try so hard, but keep failing.
    Funny how you try so hard but fail at spelling ass.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Queen Bee = Eunutroll
    Worker bees = kiss ass minions like Busteroaf & Thatzme

When the "Queen Bee" is being attacked, natural for the worker bees to defend their queen. Just like a natural reflex for some of these no brainer RR guys.

Mind conditioning:
    They would try so hard convincing other forumers they are right and everyone else is wrong. But keep on failing. Yup, try harder kiss ass worker bees Thatzme & Busteroaf. I'm having fun seeing the 2 of u guys try so hard wiping Eunutroll's ass in the forums =)
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-23-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Couldn't get any lamer for picking up on as = ass, no brainer

Hmm I don't have allegiance towards Eunuchorn - I'm just saying things as it is. I've been trolling on mmorpg forums for ages, I can tell when someone is butthurt and someone is trolling. You sir has been an easy prey.

@Thatzme

And I've been hosting different forums for ages, so don't make me laugh. Since when have you been an expert on this matter? Coming from a newbie in Gree's forum? Nah, thanks!