Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Why make a big deal about his opinion because it's different from yours? If it's boring to him it's boring. Calling him names because he thinks it boring does what for you?
    Ridge

Guild: Brethren of the Storm

XBD-FBC-YPW

Quote Originally Posted by Bride of Eunuchorn View Post
    You must have really low personal goals set for yourself in real life.
    Ahh.. Yet another condescending remark from the great eunuchorn. You should feel blessed.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I think the quests are quite nice. It's just intense playing, then relaxing, doing other stuff while crafting armors, and then intense farming, etc. etc. You get good rewards anyway so imo it's worth it.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Quote Originally Posted by Bride of Eunuchorn View Post
    You must have really low personal goals set for yourself in real life.
    @Eunutroll:

Says who? Some "NOBODY" in other Gree games who's just riding in the gems of the other players, lol!

Before u preach to other forumers about their real life goals, fixed your broken life and head first. Then perhaps, people might actually take u seriously lunatic troll, lol!

By the way, how come u never came out with all these noise & suicidal dramas in other Gree forums, especially to my group, for instance in MQ with crazyscorp and other top spenders/players? Anyway, you're original account has been banned here already, so get lost already and stop trying to fit in here. Gree doesn't even welcome some pathetic lunatic like u around.

Cheers!

you just gotta love trolls trying to pay out people for playing a game,yet they are on the forums everyday and playing the game themselves lol. and coming from a guy with over 300 posts,yeh i bet you know how hard it is to get off your couch lol, and i bet you both try to do these quests and just dont admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    you just gotta love trolls trying to pay out people for playing a game,yet they are on the forums everyday and playing the game themselves lol. and coming from a guy with over 300 posts,yeh i bet you know how hard it is to get off your couch lol, and i bet you both try to do these quests and just dont admit it
    Does no one understand what a troll is? Where have all the good forums gone.

ps. Sorry to disappoint you mark, I was unbanned hours after the "Eunuchorn was banned" party. Now you have two of me to deal with.

Are you to still arguing? Because I ate all the popcorn yesterday
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
    @Eunutroll:

Says who? Some "NOBODY" in other Gree games who's just riding in the gems of the other players, lol!

Before u preach to other forumers about their real life goals, fixed your broken life and head first. Then perhaps, people might actually take u seriously lunatic troll, lol!

By the way, how come u never came out with all these noise & suicidal dramas in other Gree forums, especially to my group, for instance in MQ with crazyscorp and other top spenders/players? Anyway, you're original account has been banned here already, so get lost already and stop trying to fit in here. Gree doesn't even welcome some pathetic lunatic like u around.

Cheers!
    Typically, if you quote someone, it negates the need for the @.

Also, can you elaborate on what the situation was where you famously stood your ground, like a king?

Hostile express lane at Walmart?

Never let yourself run out of popcorn on these forums. There's no shortage of easily baitable 12 year olds

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Does no one understand what a troll is? Where have all the good forums gone.

ps. Sorry to disappoint you mark, I was unbanned hours after the "Eunuchorn was banned" party. Now you have two of me to deal with.
    Troll = Eunutroll (Need I say more? LOL!) Seems only u not understanding u eh? 0.o

Sorry to disappoint me? Nah, Gree just unbanned u coz of all your suicidal dramas in here. Stop making people feel sorry for u, coz honestly, u don't deserve an inch of pity for the kind of person you've chosen to be in K&D. Makes me laugh how gullible you've made some people believe of your alter ego & stories in this forum, yet u never even dared in other Gree forums, haha! 2 of your lunatic bipolar selves? Sure, I can even take a thousand of your kind & laugh at u at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Typically, if you quote someone, it negates the need for the @.

Also, can you elaborate on what the situation was where you famously stood your ground, like a king?

Hostile express lane at Walmart?
    And u are? Ahh, another ass kisser of the infamous Eunutroll, haha! There isn't any need to answer anything from you coz you're just a no brainer, sicko like him.

Anyway, if you're trying to make a name for yourself here, you gotta step up your game and play a little better. You're still a newbie in Gree's forum, you've got tons of things to learn before you bark & no bite ^^

Cheers!

@Others:

Those doing the Quest, have fun & hope u finish them on time. I never even bothered starting any of them, lol!
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-22-2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Added Info:

And u are? Ahh, another ass kisser of the infamous Eunutroll, haha! There isn't any need to answer anything from you coz you're just a no brainer, sicko like him.

Anyway, if you're trying to make a name for yourself here, you gotta step up your game and play a little better. You're still a newbie in Gree's forum, you've got tons of things to learn before you bark & no bite ^^

Cheers!

@Others:

Those doing the Quest, have fun & hope u finish them on time. I never even bothered starting any of them, lol!
    Nah, I could care less about the guy and I rarely like anyone in real life, much less on a forum.

Just curious what kind of jackass put is a quote from himself in his own sig, alluding to some imaginary grand moment.

As to who I am, names Josh.
    I'm an emergency room PA who also dabbles in orthopedics.
    I'm a leo, I enjoy long walks on the beach and pointing and laughing at asshats like yourself who feel some sort of superiority for a achievement on a cell phone video game.

Now back to my original question, what were the circumstances in which you "stood your ground, like a king?"

From the way you whine and ***** like a school girl with a skinned knee, coupled with your unwillingness to answer, I can only assume the ground you were standing was ass up with a mouthful of pillow.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to educating the Line masses about the appropriate way to hit the "arena" tab with your obvious superior intellect and firing off knuckle children while staring at Eunu's Facebook page.

Hugs
    -Joshua!
    Last edited by Tachycardia; 09-22-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Nah, I could care less about the guy and I rarely like anyone in real life, much less on a forum.

Just curious what kind of jackass put is a quote from himself in his own sig, alluding to some imaginary grand moment.

As to who I am, names Josh.
    I'm an emergency room PA who also dabbles in orthopedics.
    Say what again?? You rarely like anyone in real life? Sounds such a pathetic life to live and more like Eunutroll's, LMAO! Try harder ok?

As working for ER, you sure buddy? Coz "IF" you really do, I suggest u stop wasting time in the forums and try making your life & time more useful. Perhaps, "IF" you do, some people might start liking you, thus, you might be able to like people back in real life. What a pity .... your life sounds rather miserable to me.

As for my quote, it's no business of yours and I don't have to answer from another nobody "ER guy, who doesn't like people iRL". Seems to me you need more medical attention than what you can even offer to others out there, "IF" again, this is even true and not an imaginary stuff Eunutroll likes to make. Or wait, is this another Eunutroll's account whom he uses to talk to himself and agree to himself?? Hahaha! This is getting more fun as there aren't only 2 trolls, now 3. Keep making those accounts so I can keep mopping them on K&D's floor ^^

Cheers!
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-22-2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Added info:

What a pity .... your life sounds rather miserable to me. ,
    Cheers!
    I agree with KM completely, Who wants to spend their time *saving* people's lives? & long walks on the beach seriously blow. You live a life of shame, Tachy.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 09-22-2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Cheers lol!hahahahahlol!

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I agree with KM completely, Who wants to spend their time *saving* people's lives? & long walks on the beach seriously blow. You live a life of shame, Tachy.

Cheers!
    U actually think people will believe this "ER, saving people's lives, long walk on the beach stuff" written here? I bet it's another account of yours. So any other suicidal dramas, haven't slept, 36 hours awake, nowhere else to spend my "tons of money", I want this, I want that, etc. in Gree's forum? Coz u are getting too boring for me Eunutroll. Same old stuff & cycle u have in K&D forums and a lot of forumers are sick and tired of you here. Gree should put a permanent ban in your "accounts", me thinks ^^

@LTQ:

Seems some people enjoy it, some people don't. Have fun everyone =)
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-22-2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: *yawns* Have u taken ur meds Eunutroll? LOL