Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Lol King Mark - hosting forums and being a troll are 2 separate things. Gree forums are amateur stuff compared to big MMORPG forums. Obviously you have no clue abt that. You act like you know all - I don't blame you. You are only as big as the world you live in.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

@Thatzme

You assuming again I've never played MMORPG and never even competed in an international platform? Your ignorance shows and I just couldn't stop but laugh at you for trying so hard, yet keep failing =)

And now for a short break back to the topic......

Keep going Mark - u r showing many signs of bring trolled. Next you are gonna tell me you participated in WCG yada yada. Playing those mmorpgs is one thing - I can boast to you that I've always been a top pvper in them. But to be a successful troll in these forums is another art form - which is the basis of my discussion here.

@Thatzme

Butthurt already? Come on I was just warming up =) Anyway, going for a break. Keep it up kiddo. You might one day convince us of this artcrap of trolling you "claim to be an expert." Don't hide your Queen bee Eunutroll by the way, lol!
    Last edited by King Mark; 09-23-2013 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Keep trying while I watch u keep failing ^^

U've already warmed up - u've been trolled hard without realising. Your personal attacks, quick to be defensive response are all telltale signs. Your efforts now to salvage some pride by thinking you know what trolling is amuses me. That's why I'm asking that you keep going. Easy prey is easy.

Damn...what happened to all the helpful/add me threads. Guilds have ruined a once friendly community.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    U've already warmed up - u've been trolled hard without realising. Your personal attacks, quick to be defensive response are all telltale signs. Your efforts now to salvage some pride by thinking you know what trolling is amuses me. That's why I'm asking that you keep going. Easy prey is easy.
    Coming from a newbie like you again? Nah, keep twisting, turning and dancing in King Mark's music Thatzme ^^ Soon, you'd learn more when u realize you've been my subject all along =)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    I hate it when people say irregardless. There's only regardless.
    That's one of mine too. Along with mixing up "idea" and "ideal".
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    Damn...what happened to all the helpful/add me threads. Guilds have ruined a once friendly community.
    Most of the guilds are fine.

Its just RR and its head spender that are a problem.