Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

New LTQ = Complete Boredom

This is the most boring thing ive ever attempted. I fell asleep twice with the phone in my hand and now I see that if I complete the first part I would have to do another one gettin 60 items instead of 48 and theres another goal on top of that which I dont even want to know about. There is no reward great enough to make me hold my phone for 6 days straight clicking that little sword button

Riveting tale

Quote Originally Posted by Tachycardia View Post
    Riveting tale
    Especially since this is only what, the 5th or 6th thread on the new quest line?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

If only there were sticky thread for such posts

If it's boring, then why bother doing it? Also, why come to the forum and post how boring it is? I for one, love it haha. Great way to get some chest keys, fusion armors and fusion stones, most people farm materials anyways, so to get something good from it is amazing. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by J Smiley L View Post
    If it's boring, then why bother doing it? Also, why come to the forum and post how boring it is? I for one, love it haha. Great way to get some chest keys, fusion armors and fusion stones, most people farm materials anyways, so to get something good from it is amazing. :-D
    ^ If only more people had this attitude. Finally a reward for a lot of farming. Yes, it is time consuming, but they are giving you easily attainable goals for good prizes.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

You guys don't know how to play this properly. This is how you do it... I'll finish this quest in no time... Now its time to sleep...

Quote Originally Posted by J Smiley L View Post
    Major kudos to you! This quest is awesome, fair, and challenging.
    Active member of The Rentless

Child of the '80s

Well, Im still on part 1 of the quest, i had to sleep T_T... its kinda farm farm farm, quite tedious, yes, but the rewards are totally worth it. for now I say, if you dont like it, shush and go do something else. Its free, nice rewards... theres no reason for crying.

however, I'll see how boring the other quests are, and the capability of completing it within the timeframe without having to sell your soul. I'll be back to either say its a great f2p event or whine and go nerd rage rawr.

Stay tuned :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zonkman1993 View Post
    Major kudos to you! This quest is awesome, fair, and challenging.
    You must have really low personal goals set for yourself in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    ^ If only more people had this attitude. Finally a reward for a lot of farming. Yes, it is time consuming, but they are giving you easily attainable goals for good prizes.
    Conpletely agree. Just gonna relax, and craft armors.

U all clearly have to much time on your hands if u can sit with ur phone in ur hand for 6 days just clicking 1 button.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonkman1993 View Post
    Major kudos to you! This quest is awesome, , and challenging.
    and if this is challenging than getting off you couch must be a b itch

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Well, Im still on part 1 of the quest, i had to sleep T_T... its kinda farm farm farm, quite tedious, yes, but the rewards are totally worth it. for now I say, if you dont like it, shush and go do something else. Its free, nice rewards... theres no reason for crying.

however, I'll see how boring the other quests are, and the capability of completing it within the timeframe without having to sell your soul. I'll be back to either say its a great f2p event or whine and go nerd rage rawr.

Stay tuned :P
    Finally finished crafting armor for first reward. Checking In every thirty minutes for 8 hours was majorly boring. But I generally agree that this is a heck of a lot better than just boss, arena and farming.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    U all clearly have to much time on your hands if u can sit with ur phone in ur hand for 6 days just clicking 1 button.

Calm down Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post

And yet your on a forum concerned with other peoples lives so now what does this say about you?