Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thanks gree for making hits count and awarding prize to those who would have finished had hits counted... we were about 55 short but had over 600 kills on boss before part 2 ended...

Not sure I trust that information on kills carrying over... One of our two syndicates was partially completed (we were all working on the other syn for that day) and none of those wins carried into the next day. This has been twice now, as we flipped and won the other for the second syn today, but the first syn didn't carry their partial kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lame View Post
    My guess is the tme limit will get shorter and shorter....the first was22 hours
    Just started Part IV - 24 hour timer.

It always was 24 hours afaik. Doesn't seem like it has counted or they havent applied it to everyone since if that was the case then the current level that just started should be completed already

No carry over for us either and we did tons in between.
    Always Famous......

My main and camper syndicate both received the prize after the timer ran out. It doesn't show that the kills carried over but when you reach a combined 300 from say level 2 and 3 the prize is awarded.

Quote Originally Posted by B33tl3Juice View Post
    My main and camper syndicate both received the prize after the timer ran out. It doesn't show that the kills carried over but when you reach a combined 300 from say level 2 and 3 the prize is awarded.
    Think that may be it because we didn't get extra coins added.

I stand corrected... As soon as we started working on KloutRun4 we all received the KloutRun2 popup and reward. Something is bugged and counting in the background, even if the goal and board don't show it.

In on droid and the goal board never worked for this event
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Quote Originally Posted by cditti View Post
    In on droid and the goal board never worked for this event
    It doesn't work properly for any syndicate goals. Same issue during the syndicate LTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    You'd be lucky to finish parts 2 in a top 150 syndicate. Bosses get increasingly more difficult as you defeat more. Need to put up a new requirement: "Must have mini accounts".
    The syndicate I am in is only a top 250 and we fully completed the first group ltq and we have gotten all 3 rewards in this boss event so far

Why can't I post a new thread?

Thanks for helping on getting the second round of awards back in play

Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    You'd be lucky to finish parts 2 in a top 150 syndicate. Bosses get increasingly more difficult as you defeat more. Need to put up a new requirement: "Must have mini accounts".
    I don't think so. We finished 3 parts already
    "Don't bother begging for mercy, you're already dead!"

Level 98 | Att: too weak | Def: crappy | IPH: very low

hey Gree... how can you plan a 7 group boss event (24 hours each) in a 5-6 day event??

Am I missing something here???