Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    Thanks for sharing, but this info would be more meaningful 2 days ago. Gree
    Another case of "too little, too late". This type of info is only useful beforehand, not well after the fact. How many of those that completed the second round successfully have a realistic shot of finishing the third, let alone the same event for the next 5 days? Providing transparency after players are knee-deep into an event is almost as useful as not telling us at all.

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014

A few days a late on the notice... This game has been full of suck the past week...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Again, too bad previous boss kills don't count, so if you beat 100 on the first day, you're out of luck with helping your syndicate.
    Learn patience, grasshopper!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

7 300 boss kills in 5 days n currently there puttin out 1 a day so as the boss get harded they want us to beat 600 a day. Thanks gree u always put ur customer first and thats y we love u

A&F pls help me regarding my request I need it badly for my teamYour request (#Re: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Crime City Issue Report (request #928369)) has
    I need your immediate help..I uninstall my game due to not loading map..crashing and status is all on zero..when I installed it again* it put me back to start of the game my code975109273 need your swift response

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Ok.. math is probably not my predominantly skill but.......
    7 parts, 5 boss days, 1 part every day.... mmmm....
    7*5/1+365-234= I miss 2 days....

My guess is the tme limit will get shorter and shorter....the first was22 hours

This is just silly.

my guess is that either boss will take two extra days or post of A&F is wrong and we ll have 5 syndicate goals.
    I give a small chance to have 2 rounds of goals on 4th and 5th day (i give them ideas now)

Guys it looks like gree changed this a little and have now counted the kills between the first and second challenge. We were about 80 short on the second challenge as we also kept hitting the boss after the first, but have just been awarded the second round prize. Nice work gree on fixing that.
    Crime City : 611 714 761
    Modern War : 680 810 622
    Kingdom Age : 263 654 441

Thanks for the info GREE[d], way to 5h!t the bed once again

Quote Originally Posted by leroyingo View Post
    Guys it looks like gree changed this a little and have now counted the kills between the first and second challenge. We were about 80 short on the second challenge as we also kept hitting the boss after the first, but have just been awarded the second round prize. Nice work gree on fixing that.
    doesn't make sense.

it's like LTQ extending if you don't finish.. Then what is the point of even setting up a timer. Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzYdOg View Post
    Ok.. math is probably not my predominantly skill but.......
    LOL....looks like English isn't either....

Our syndicate has just had the second toxin prize too and we were 130 short!

So why are we bothering to get to 300 if GREE is just going to give the prize away.

After last nights "fix" thread its abundantly clear that these people are clueless.
    Always Famous......