28 days of B.S - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28 days of B.S

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anty View Post
    That seems to be in line with how Gree seems to operate, the better you do the more you get punished.
    No doubt. I started to wonder today, "Why does Modern War piss me off unlike every other game I master?" Because it doesn't penalize and randomize the skilled. If I'm playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, my FAL doesn't suddenly suck when I make "Prestige." If I shoot you 5 times, it doesn't randomly make 3 shots not count (e.g. like I just lost at 330k to a 250k player that i'd beaten 4 times already). A win is always a win, unlike Gree's point system where hitting the same player can be 380 points, or 220...the difference? Eff if I know.

All of this applies in Halo 3, 4, Reach, etc. All of this applied in every COD, every Gears of War, etc. Honestly, after this war, if I had my XBOX with me here (I just moved), I'd be done with MW after France. I'll still play off and on but now I really don't care because if I did it would just piss me off. Again, I can't think of any other game in the 25+ years I've been gaming (from Dungeon's and Dragons in the 80s, to Super Nintendo, to now) that penalized higher skilled players.

**EDIT: There is no skill to this game so disregard the "Skill" reference. I am actually meaning, "more experienced." Any game where the boss event is you tapping a button and waiting 10 seconds while guys make madly stupid hip/knee thrusts does not involve skill.
    Last edited by JCL; 09-20-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Post Count
    And I thought they were repeating the 28 days on purpose.....
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474
    Syndicate: No Wankers

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Apparently I'm starting the second set on my LLP, even though I went on it at the same time as my HLP to get the prizes. Yet my HLP has the same set. Weird.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Post Count

Daily rewards

The first 2 days i got the units from the old series. At day three i got a day3-unit from the new series, but i have the units units from day1 and 2 as well. And i have the day1 and2-units from the old series now double! Thanks gree!

Banned
    Post Count
    started on day three of the new cycle, but i'm happy that they gave out the new set. i know i said i was going to stop complaining, but i'm only human
    anyways thank you Gree for putting in the new cycle of prizes, this is much appreciated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    started on day three of the new cycle, but i'm happy that they gave out the new set. i know i said i was going to stop complaining, but i'm only human
    anyways thank you Gree for putting in the new cycle of prizes, this is much appreciated
    Without our complain, many of us are still collecting old cycle units wondering why GREE repeat it....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoogeveen View Post
    The first 2 days i got the units from the old series. At day three i got a day3-unit from the new series, but i have the units units from day1 and 2 as well. And i have the day1 and2-units from the old series now double! Thanks gree!
    Same for me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Stop B.itching

good grief..

If there is anything to b.itch about, complain about the flood of units that are free...
    it has completely devalued any valor or money unit that has ever been earned....

there is literally no reason to earn valor units, buy units or even build an Infirmary
    (everyone has indestructible units)

I've only been playing for a year, can't image how pis.sed others are..

Stop complaining about the FREE game that is giving you FREE units