Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by EX1153 View Post
    No, not really. The event is farming and crafting mono armors.
    After grinding out the mats, you only have to craft 36 armors. At 30 mins each, even with one armor smith, that's only 18 hours of crafting time. With two armor smiths, its takes 9 hours to craft them all. And that's before applying the decrease in time for the upgrades to your armor smiths. Assuming even a relatively low level player can farm the normal stage of the levels a few times before dieing, this isn't a high level event. I don't see why anyone who has all the necessary stages unlocked and is somewhere along with the big 4 wouldn't be able to accomplish this in the 7 days with some half decent time management.
    The rewards get much better for the second two tiers. I'm guessing "Reward 2" is something similar, but involves farming and crafting the big four, and the final reward some combination of the bigger four. Something along those lines...

anybody on second reward yet?

Ok enough useless comments what are the best ways to get Dragon Scales?
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-20-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EX1153 View Post
    No, not really. The event is farming and crafting mono armors.
    After grinding out the mats, you only have to craft 36 armors. At 30 mins each, even with one armor smith, that's only 18 hours of crafting time. With two armor smiths, its takes 9 hours to craft them all. And that's before applying the decrease in time for the upgrades to your armor smiths. Assuming even a relatively low level player can farm the normal stage of the levels a few times before dieing, this isn't a high level event. I don't see why anyone who has all the necessary stages unlocked and is somewhere along with the big 4 wouldn't be able to accomplish this in the 7 days with some half decent time management.
    Dont know if it depends on lvl but i need to craft 60 armors.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Ok enough useless comments what are the best ways to get each of the mats?
    I'm not super annoyed with grinding, so I just grinded most of the basic stages (Theive's Cove, Relic Ruins etc.) but for the Valhallon Ingots I grinded Guardian's Crossing because the griffon thingies, i got like 10 per round. Coral Chunks from Sunken Carrack. Just my 2 cents though
    In-game name: LifesavorZzz
    Level: 1xx
    Guild: Bad Touch

I can confirm that level 2 is crafting 12 of each uncommon armor.

plenty of time to do these quests Thanks gree

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    I can confirm that level 2 is crafting 12 of each uncommon armor.
    Thats 60 armors? And if Armories have armors already then how are we supposed to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    plenty of time to do these quests Thanks gree
    Collecting 48 mats for each armor and crafting 12 of each is only the quest for the FIRST reward. No one knows what and how hard the next quest line for the next and last rewards will be.

Thats 60 armors? And if Armories have armors already then how are we supposed to do that?

Collecting 48 mats for each armor and crafting 12 of each is only the quest for the FIRST reward. No one knows what and how hard the next quest line for the next and last rewards will be.
    The Great Old One 3 requires you to collect:
    60 snakeskins
    60 Typhoon Gems
    60 Shiny Shards
    and 60 Chimera Talons.

Use Gems to Speed up crafting?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Use Gems to Speed up crafting?
    We have 60 Slots in our armories to hold armors, once that limit is reached we are unable to craft anymore. Now try again.

You don't have to keep them. Once you have finished crafting them it records it in your quest.
    In-game name: LifesavorZzz
    Level: 1xx
    Guild: Bad Touch

No one said you're suppose to have the 60 crafted armors in your inventory all at once. Fuse them away.

This is common sense. It's not even logical to be able to have all 60 in your inventory at once, first of all.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    The Great Old One 3 requires you to collect:
    60 snakeskins
    60 Typhoon Gems
    60 Shiny Shards
    and 60 Chimera Talons.
    Is the kingdom of darkness the best place to farm this mats? Or is it the normal stages of skeleton tomb, and etc.?

Can we have a picture of this quest to confirm whether or not it's true? If this is #3 what is #2?