Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Maybe ur late to craft finish for the event as yesterday event already close..
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

No. It was still going this morning in EST.

Armor doesn't count as finished until you enter the game and get the popup.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by hungerdowns View Post
    These farming/crafting quests are seriously eating into my time. *Sigh* And i just got gta 5 too. Well I've been just playing xbox while tapping fight every so often. Uses a bit more time, but at least this way I don't start hating my phone. Oh and while I'm at it we've got several spots just opened in my guild. Guild name: Internal Balance. Guild level: 28 (or will be in a day or so). Element bonus': All 6% and spirit at 7%. My friend code: WBB-CRQ-QFM. Requirements to apply (and be accepted): Active players of level 60 or more (many of us are at max stats), and decent armors of 3 star or higher that are at or near max. Further requirement: The chat app 'LINE' available for free in the play store. Line chat group name: Internal Balance. Add LINE user ids: hungerdowns, tharkin, wingy (if you have issues adding us then add me in-game and apply. we'll figure out the problem.)
    is it android? and whats your guild rank

Quote Originally Posted by tollerach View Post
    IMO I'm pretty pleased with this update. This quest line is a great improvement over all previous questing in this game. The rewards are much better and make doing each step worthwhile.

I hope there are more quests like this in the future. I'm not quite sure what they will entail since there are only so many things we can do on the current storyline. But I hoe they get creative or even add more story.
    at least there not making us directly buy more gems and I was able to gain like 15 levels or so from quest

quest

Agreed I leveled up a lot...I just hope I can get another epic from chest to make wasting my life on a game worth it.