Ambassador Guild Exchange- FUN, RK, SB, and other top guilds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ambassador Guild Exchange- FUN, RK, SB, and other top guilds

Post Count

Ambassador Guild Exchange- FUN, RK, SB, and other top guilds

The little guys are getting buried in this game lately. The little guys can't afford to finish quests, fight raid bosses, or do much else to stay competitive when mass quantities of gems are now required to do so. The amped up difficulties for the last events make it even more obvious that the game is more rapidly becoming pay to play competitively. With that in mind, I would like to extend an idea to the masses.

If you have a top 25 guild, even a top 50 or top 100 guild, let's think about starting an exchange program where select players from your guild spend a day each week traveling to help other guilds with much needed and sought after game advice, occasional quest participation, and certainly some raid boss help. Traveling players would be ambassadors for KA and their home guild...ambassadors that are highly needed!

If every member, except founders of course (wouldn't want any guild takeovers!) would spend 1 day of an event (note: not for conquests) traveling to a few top 750 to top 200 guilds, those guilds would be in a much better place stat wise, even just from an hour or two of assistance. This would help players at lower guild rankings be and feel more competetive and included, increase camaraderie and in game networking, and make a whole lot of people a whole lot happier.

We can have a list of such guilds who would like to have top players visit in this capacity, post it here on the forum, and start from there.

Thoughts?

Come visit my guild anytime. I welcome any and all assistance, and believe the best way to play any game is to have strong relationships with others and foster an environment of helpfulness.

Let the Criticism and Commentary begin....
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Banned
    Post Count
    I imagine some would do this, but more have plans to do this for friends guilds or alt guilds already.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The game was not designed to have alliances with all other guilds, the Top3 guilds spend their money on this and GREE serves them to their wishes.
    All other players are just the small fish, enjoy the alliances we all have with other guilds, but don't expect that FUN will drop by to finish quests and events for you. Small fish always swim together, the big fish swim alone..

GREE is for sure not supporting this thought, otherwise they would have not created the guild leader boards inside the guilds, with above idea, the leader boards will have no use at all anymore. Same as the donation board!

So Why still worry, enjoy the game as long as it stays online.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta V View Post
    1) The game was not designed to have alliances with all other guilds
    2) the Top3 guilds spend their money
    3) don't expect that FUN will drop by to finish quests and events for you
    4) Small fish always swim together, the big fish swim alone.
    Vendetta V:
    1) sure it is! that's what forums are for, and in game chat and allies, and all those other tools we players use to communicate
    2) as do I... I spend half my mortgage cost or more each month on KA
    3) I wouldn't. I said the purpose was to give much needed advice, OCCASIONAL quest assistance, and raid boss help. Someone with the ability to do 8-12 mill damage in a free 5x attack on a raid boss could make all the difference in one battle to a guild with lower stat players (and give players something to aspire to instead of wanting to give up the game for frustration of never getting past a certain level in an event).
    4) again, no...that's what this forum and all the other tools of the game are for, as well as programs like Palringo. I have friends in guilds from the top 3 to the 1250 line. This game belongs to us all, no matter how big or small. People from all levels of guilds do already travel to help others with quests and raid bosses, and have done so for a while now. I am proposing the practice on a larger scale.
    Last edited by Baela3; 09-20-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    Vendetta V:
    1) sure it is! that's what forums are for, and in game chat and allies, and all those other tools we players use to communicate
    3) I wouldn't. I said the purpose was to give much needed advice, OCCASIONAL quest assistance, and raid boss help. Someone with the ability to do 8-12 mill damage in a free 5x attack on a raid boss could make all the difference in one battle to a guild with lower stat players (and give players something to aspire to instead of wanting to give up the game for frustration of never getting past a certain level in an event).
    4) again, no...that's what this forum and all the other tools of the game are for, as well as programs like Palringo. I have friends in guilds from the top 3 to the 1250 line. This game belongs to us all, no matter how big or small. People from all levels of guilds do already travel to help others with quests and raid bosses, and have done so for a while now. I am proposing the practice on a larger scale.
    Yeah my guild, in the previous raid boss helped a few guilds, it is nice to help but this time around its impossible, since there is way to much hp to chunk down.

Post Count
    It is a nice thought but the top guilds are spending a lot of money on the game. I truly believe without them Gree was to shutdown the game along time ago. Don't be a beggar, enjoy the game and do as much as you can. Bottom line, it is just a game

Post Count
    I have been ambassador for kg for a while now and I help a lot of guilds were I can but these new quests are not helping the cause but I hope you get this rolling

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The only difference between a top 200 guild and a top 10 guild is the amount of real money spent, knowledge of the game has little to do with it. So unless these ambassadors are Gonna spend there gems in my guild why would I want them there. A monkey (with a credit card) could have stats above 5 million, you don't have to be smart to play, you just need disposable money and a finger

Post Count
    Vendetta V:
    good post!!....whether they agree or not.....

KA: 630-568-270

Unfortunately that's the way this game (or shadow of a game) was designed.
    I do know however of FUN players assisting other guilds not just their own, but that's probably because they have friends there. Can't go where you don't know
    ❤SCARLET HEART❤

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway Frank View Post
    The only difference between a top 200 guild and a top 10 guild is the amount of real money spent, knowledge of the game has little to do with it. So unless these ambassadors are Gonna spend there gems in my guild why would I want them there. A monkey (with a credit card) could have stats above 5 million, you don't have to be smart to play, you just need disposable money and a finger
    Money and a finger can't do it all. I spend plenty and my A/D is not anywhere near 5m. It takes more than that. I know people in low ranked guilds who spend more than I do and have even less to show for it. It takes knowledge and pointers, just as much as it takes time and money and a finger. Knowledge is power. Some guild leaders at lower ranks aren't really sure how to run a guild, don't know what to aim for or expect of members, how to best communicate, etc. Any organizational help for those needing it is key. I get asked questions all the time...anything from what buildings to upgrade, to where to put skill points, what units to buy, how to gain allies fast, how to fight in the conquest, what to do about app crashes/who to contact when there are app issues, to how much cp should be expected of members. If *I* get these questions, there are a LOT of questions out there.

And again, most top players free attacks do more damage than 5-6 members together can do in a lower rank. No gems need be used, unless someone wants to be just that nice.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Money and a finger can't do it all. I spend plenty and my A/D is not anywhere near 5m. It takes more than that. I know people in low ranked guilds who spend more than I do and have even less to show for it. It takes knowledge and pointers, just as much as it takes time and money and a finger. Knowledge is power. Some guild leaders at lower ranks aren't really sure how to run a guild, don't know what to aim for or expect of members, how to best communicate, etc. Any organizational help for those needing it is key. I get asked questions all the time...anything from what buildings to upgrade, to where to put skill points, what units to buy, how to gain allies fast, how to fight in the conquest, what to do about app crashes/who to contact when there are app issues, to how much cp should be expected of members. If *I* get these questions, there are a LOT of questions out there.

And again, most top players free attacks do more damage than 5-6 members together can do in a lower rank. No gems need be used, unless someone wants to be just that nice.
    You are right. Money and a finger can't do all the job, it takes a lot of money and a lot of fingers to get all the prizes in every quest or event. But I like your idea, so I'll pm you.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    if you are spending half your mortgage on this game, then there are plenty of top 50 guilds...and I mean every single one that would love to have you join up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I will revise my thinking,

to be successful you need

Money, a finger and the common sense to join a guild full of people who also have money

I have no sympathy for players in low ranked guilds who spend more money then those in top ranked guilds

The game is a waste of money to begin with, but if your not even getting a strong game character out of it whats use

To help free players compete? You may as well go free and just enjoy the social aspects of the game