GREE - please advise on the latest iOS process to transfer CC to a new device

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE - please advise on the latest iOS process to transfer CC to a new device

Articulate Author
    Post Count

GREE - please advise on the latest iOS process to transfer CC to a new device

Hi GREE, could you please share the latest process to go from an old iOS device to a new iOS device? The new iPhone comes out today so you'll probably see an uptick of this need.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hopefully someone posts something on this as I just ordered my new 5S today....
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    That would require a response from mods...sadly we have none unless you post questionable pictures or comments. Children will run amok.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    According to my friends at FedEx, a shiny new iPhone will arrive at my house today. Would be awesome to get a reply to this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    According to my friends at FedEx, a shiny new iPhone will arrive at my house today. Would be awesome to get a reply to this.
    Should be able to use the transfer game tab in CC if its going from ios to ios and android to android. If its not you have to contact support
    Last edited by potvin; 09-23-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by potvin View Post
    Should be able to use the transfer game tab in CC if its going from ios to ios and android to android. If its not you have to contact support
    The transfer feature was removed from iOS quite a while back. The phone is here, just gonna try an iCloud restore tomorrow and cross fingers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bumping as a hail Mary. Gonna kick of my next Big Top upgrade in an hour and try the backup/restore process as described here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-iOS-transfers

That thread only 2 months old, and I don't believe there have been any groundbreaking changes to CC or iTunes since, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Bumping as a hail Mary. Gonna kick of my next Big Top upgrade in an hour and try the backup/restore process as described here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-iOS-transfers

That thread only 2 months old, and I don't believe there have been any groundbreaking changes to CC or iTunes since, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
    Any luck???
    Coming soon to your hood..........

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Didn't work. Ticket in. Fortunately my old iphone can still use CC on wifi in the meantime so I have access to my hood while they do the work.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When I got an iphone 5 replacement gree was able to transfer my game in less than a day. This was back in May euphemism they still had the account transfer in the game unlike now.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation

Bumping this - my phone screen has stopped working and I've been waiting for days for Gree to do the transfer, I'm scared they'll NEVER get to it because of all the new iPhone 5S phones that will start flowing in, and therefore all the requests to transfer the game to the new phones.

Restore does NOT work - on any device. Gree needs to do this manually because we can no longer do it for ourselves.

The last time I needed a transfer it took over a month. This sux

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent through a transfer request yesterday. I got a response telling me to back up my old device to cloud than using my new device set things up to restore from that back up. I'm going from iPad to iPhone though and everything I read on here suggested that wouldn't work? I tried and it didn't.

I will mark support down as a minor fail there.

My ticket was sent from my new device.
    It included a screen shot of the account I wanted moved from my ipad and the details of the garbage account and new phone I had to set up on my new device to file the ticket.

In my reply I added my last login times to both accounts and let her know when I last bought gold and how much. Hopefully that's enough.

This process however has me wondering if accounts getting hacked might just be a case of GREE/Support just transferring them over to someone else on request? I hope they have safeguards against that but really...yeah...

Will keep you posted.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    just wondering does anyone know if you can transfer a bluestacks account to your android or ios device

Back Alley Network

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    gree can you answer us . your costumer service is terrible

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    FWIW I followed the backup/restore instructions verbatim, I followed Apple's official process at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2109