Daily Reward just started over??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Reward just started over??

Consistent Contributor Vltor_Ace's Avatar
    Post Count

Daily Reward just started over??

I see posts from some people getting new units with faction boosts. After day 28, my "Daily Reward" Cards just started over at day 1. For example, now I have 2 of the loyal swiftboats.

Is this correct or am I on an old dataset? Using android, MW version 3.8.2.2

Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wait I am confused??? Did the daily reward start over or become something new? I am on day two of what I got a month ago. If I am missing out on units that are giving bonuses I am going to be pissed.

Banned
    Post Count
    The Daily Reward started over, but with new rewards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The daily rewards program started over. But by the looks of it, it is a new list of units based on what I looked at.

I got day 1 reward today for a new list of units.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So can you give me an example of what day29 or day 1 of round 2 was? I got the loyal swift boat again. Reason I am confused is because I have asked eight other people and theirs just started over as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The rewards appear to be the same. I looked it over and I didn't see anything different.

Banned
    Post Count
    it did start over. they all have 'recruitment' at the beginning of them. so dont think someone is hacking when you see units with that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

confusing...

I get two different lists of rewards. One of my device has completely repeat of last daily log in rewards, and the other device has all new rewards! Both version is 3.8.2. What the hell is going on?????:

Post Count
    I have the same rewards
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    These are definitely new, as the final reward is a "Recruitment Assault Carrier" A3000/D3120 with 10% more attack from sea

Day 1 is the Advanced Strike Fighter 106/88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Any GREE developer clear this out???

What is really happening?? Will we be punished because we log in daily in last serial of daily rewards???
    I can see a way much better units in the new rewards list... I don't want the same old rewards again in 28 days.... Now it is my day 2, same old plane...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bxhx View Post
    These are definitely new, as the final reward is a "Recruitment Assault Carrier" A3000/D3120 with 10% more attack from sea

Day 1 is the Advanced Strike Fighter 106/88
    I have the same set. I'm not sure why some people aren't seeing the new set... but that sucks! Hopefully they'll fix it because 3000/3120 with 10% Sea Attack is far greater than the 2000/2000 for the last day in the past set.

Consistent Contributor Vltor_Ace's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have cleared my cache, reinstalled game, etc. Still only have old units in list. I hope that gree will fix this. I don't want to start over at day 1 on the new list! I'm on day 3 of the recycled first list

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yan840016765 View Post
    What is really happening?? Will we be punished because we log in daily in last serial of daily rewards???
    I can see a way much better units in the new rewards list... I don't want the same old rewards again in 28 days.... Now it is my day 2, same old plane...
    Yup, same here. I have 3.8.4 installed
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Yup, same here. I have 3.8.4 installed
    So, it means it is not because of game version. Are we in some dark corner that GREE developpers completely forget about? Or, are these ppl who get new list are lucky chosen ones to be beta tested?