Suggestions for GREE on improvements to KA - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for GREE on improvements to KA

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And pls bring back ability to see guild members boosted stats. It was fixed a while ago but problem back again with latest update

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    Change the entire economic scale in KA.

Instead of selling gems, sell subscriptions.

Have 4 levels;

Level 1- Free - 25 gems a week
    Level 2 $4.99/mo - 100 gems a week
    Level 3 $9.99/mo - 250 gems a week
    Level 4 $19.99/mo - 750 gems a week

That's it, no more gems than that. People can save them up or burn them as soon as they get them.

I bet you make just as much money and end this endless appeasement to the most important customer mentality. It's time to end this 'biggest wallet wins' environment that you have created and that is showing signs of melting down.
    I would subscribe. Great idea

Banned
    Post Count
    I like the ideas we have for them. Keep them coming!
    I'm also happy that we can keep this constructive.
    I'll summarize everything in the original post soon.

Post Count
    1-A refresh button in guild tchat board. Did you know that some players play this game with "only" one device??
    2-Release events when they are glitch "free". Did you know that some players spend real money??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree there needs to be something awesome for reaching levels 185, 190, 195, and 200. Maybe new money buildings with manor like payouts or a new unit class that has units around 400A/D. That would give people incentive to level up and reward your old timers.

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +19% causality reduction
    +19% health regeneration
    +30 guild member

Conquest Events
    Storming Highland Pass - 25th
    Shipwreck Cove - 16th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd
    Glacial Pass - 15th
    Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th
    Dwarven Mines - 12th
    Blighted Woods - 14th
    Dragon's Roost - 25th

We're ready for battle. Are you?

Banned
    Post Count
    GREE. Your customers have spoken. Please listen and do what you can to make this a better experience for all of us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but I would like to see something that denotes allies in your battle list.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I really need to see more functions in the allies in terms of searching and sorting. It's a madhouse scrolling down 350 allies....imagine I max out to 500?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    make it beneficial to level up...so that playing the game is encouraged.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    make it beneficial to level up...so that playing the game is encouraged.
    Another good point. So far, it's been provened that low level/high stats are way more beneficial during wars. Gotta change that idea!

Lurker
    Post Count

New suggestion - Guidl Corporations

Here is a suggestion I have not seen before. Why not set up something that allows say up to 4 guilds to be managed and work together as one guild corporation. It seems like the guild cooperatives is a way of life, so why not set it up so that members can hop around between the four guilds to help out but not during war events. An hour before war starts lock the rosters and only allow designated officers to move players to the guild they want them to go to war with. This way, if someone is inactive because of family emergency or something they are not just simply booted, they could be transferred to a lower guild. Also, make it so that if someone does leave one of those guilds during a guild event they have to wait 24 hours to join another guild. This would prevent players from jumping out of their guilds to help others to maintain competitive advantage. When there is no guild event, make it a free agency period where people could change guilds without the 24 hour restriction.

I think this would make something that most top guilds are doing already a lot easier, and it would encourage more cooperation between those guilds but restrict it so that somone from a top guild is not just visiting their friend's guild and giving them a boost. With the current system, we could eventually see the top 10 all be FUN1-10. Then you would really lose even more players, and money.

Post Count
    I know this is very basic, and a little lazy, but I would like one button to press to collect all the gold from my kingdom simultaneously. My usual pinch to zoom in and then decline to move a tree just annoys me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Definitely want to second the notion of multi-ranks in the guilds.

Officer: accept new recruits, buy walls and bonuses
    Lieutenant: Summon Bosses and declare war
    Private: grunt.

Also would be nice to have an option to friend/ally request entire guild in one button.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Provide older units with bonuses mid teir in quests!

from another tread -

I would like them to put more of the older units with bonuses in current quests.

Add the +1 building upgrade units, Raid 10% more, Health regen 5% bonus etc. - units that old time players allready have in their invintory. Please add them into the current quests rewards and players that allready have one would not get the bonus but would get the unit and the ATK/DEF stats from it.

This is a simple way for newer players to get the bonuses of older units without the older players getting additional advantages over the new players.

I am not suggestiing this older unit be the final unit for a new quest just a mid tier unit, i.e. maybe for finishing:

The normal mode of an LTO quest.
    Killing 20 Bosses on a kill 50 event
    Getting 5 boxes in the collect 10 event
    getting 7/9 on the "Collect all 9 units quests"

My goal is to have players who missed out on older units be able to pick them up and boost there stats without having the older player who got the unit deminished, older players allready have the unit and would still get the stats, just not the bonus times 2. So they have the boost already and would still get tthe advantage of getting the final unit for the quest.

If we contuinue to have older players get additional boosts there comes a point the new players would find it impossiable to ever catch up without the older players basically leaving the game. And that becomes a very unappealing game to new players.

So GREE - dig out older units with bonuses and place them in all quests! and its less work for you GREE!

Banned
    Post Count
    I saw this and decided to tack it on here. Time to increase the level cap

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-the-level-cap