Victor Klout Boss Prizes - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Victor Klout Boss Prizes

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEyePad View Post
    I just finished Round 14 and noticed that my Rare Loot didn't switch over to Super Rare at Level 11 per the loot table in A&F's other thread on Viktor Klout (Link to Other Thread).

Just FYI, if you were excited about Klout's Car/Cannon/Security Vest you're gonna need to push through a little further, not sure how far yet myself.

Edit: thanks for the clarification below
    Should have read the original post in this topic:

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Additionally, the loot items receive a new set of rares every 25 levels, at which point the old rares become uncommon, and the old uncommons become common. (CK) EL detailed all of them here:

Post Count
    Should have read the original post in this topic:
    You're right, what was I thinking - going by A&F's data instead of BigMoney's? Having basically lived according to your guides every week for the past few months you'd think I'd know better by now. Your gentle admonition is an honor to me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSweetTea View Post
    So far Im on boss 45 with 5 vaults of gold used up
    ur a moron stop giving gree money for dumb $hit like this boss. Ur the prime reason they can justify pulling this kinda stuff cause idiots like u will spend 20 vaults of real money 2 get a fake prize
    Last edited by Stooboot; 09-21-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    ur a moron stop giving gree money for dumb $hit like this boss. Ur the prime reason they can justify pulling this kinda stuff cause idiots like u will spend 20 vaults of real money 2 get a fake prize
    u must be in a top syn, sometimes people love the boss, its not just about u (typing like u)
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For what it's worth, the old L30 boss is about as strong as the new L50 boss, and the old L50 boss is about as strong as the new L70 boss. For Tier 5, anyway. I look forward to the insight of those who have completed the event to share just how brutal L75-L100 bosses are.
    Didn't see details for other tiers but this isn't the case for tier 4 (L76-100) - last boss event I beat the level 50 boss with 8 hits this new boss though level 39 took 13hits and level 40 took 14hits and level 42 took 15hits. It's more like the old lvl 50 boss is like the new lvl 25 boss for tier 4.

With over 520k attack at lvl 83 my stats are well above average for my level and I'm surprised to not even be able to reach half way through this event without needing gold and little incentive for me to spend when the goal is still so far away. If I'd got closer then it would be a much more tempting proposition to spend

Banned
    Post Count
    My Syndicate just knocked out the 4th round and we've got a decent shot at the fifth. First time in a while I haven't felt compelled to participate on those XP heavy LTQs. It's nice not dropping huge amounts of gold for great prizes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    My Syndicate just knocked out the 4th round and we've got a decent shot at the fifth. First time in a while I haven't felt compelled to participate on those XP heavy LTQs. It's nice not dropping huge amounts of gold for great prizes.
    "Great prizes" is relative. While I'm sure you're happy to get a bunch of 8k items, they are relatively worthless in that players completing the boss event are getting far, far, far more giant stat items with each boss kill. The large stat items (8k explosive) is more effective at lessening the importance of your stats prior to the event.

Banned
    Post Count
    "Great prizes" is relative. While I'm sure you're happy to get a bunch of 8k items, they are relatively worthless in that players completing the boss event are getting far, far, far more giant stat items with each boss kill. The large stat items (8k explosive) is more effective at lessening the importance of your stats prior to the event.
    You're just a ball of sunshine, BM. But relative to the top prizes in the most recent LTQ an 8k weapon is pretty good. an 8k weapon without two truckloads of gold is even better. 4 8k weapons....well thats more than I expected from this week.
    and yes, I get how stat inflation is undermining all previous etc etc etc...but today, is a pretty good day. As for the guys completing these events...they're, from my view, top tier. I don't run into them often enough for it to be an issue. Right now I can rob people silly, which makes me happy.

Post Count

Missing event prize

missing syndicate boss event V prize

sent ticket 3 days ago and till now have not get back to me..