Klouts On the Run II - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Klouts On the Run II

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    Who is actually beating the boss that easy.

I have 2 accounts, both are decent and i'm labouring on lvl 21 and 18, with the way its going i wont get past level 25 on each. its far to hard. 100 seems impossible
    I guess this is what Gree want. An impossible challenge so people have to use gold to complete it.
    Don't forget they are running a business and need to make a profit.
    If they made it so everyone could achieve it easily without spending money on gold what would be the point for them?

Frustrating for the average player? Yes.
    A dumb move by Gree? No.

Articulate Author The Real Bosses's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is bad... Wrong move by gree...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't mind Gree needing to make money, if people didnt spend gold we wouldn't have the game we have now.
    But the average player should be able to do upto level 30.
    I actually like the new event and the format. Its just way to hard

My second account was lvl 44 and is almost 100k Att/Def, with nearly all my skill points put into Att-Def. Yet its still ridiculously hard on lvl 22.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    I guess this is what Gree want. An impossible challenge so people have to use gold to complete it.
    Don't forget they are running a business and need to make a profit.
    If they made it so everyone could achieve it easily without spending money on gold what would be the point for them?

Frustrating for the average player? Yes.
    A dumb move by Gree? No.
    It's deffo a dumb move, as players like me used to spend gold, but due to constant p!$$ taking no longer do. They will end up losing players at this rate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another thing. With a crazy high stat item floating about like this Hackers are going to be very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    If the successive syndicate boss items are better, it might be logical to sit out the first few days and do the later ones. Which is dumb. Why not award increasing boss completions for 0/300, 0/600, 0/900, etc, but have previous boss completions count?
    Big Cash Money, if that's the case, don't you think that because you don't complete a level (let's say level 2), that level 3 won't be available to your syndicate. As in you must complete part 2 for part 3 to even be offered?

Post Count
    Omg all the complaining.. The first Clue would have been "Klout on the run I"
    That might have suggested there would be a part II right
    I told my syndicate to hold of on killing boss more than when we got to 300..
    Hope everyone listened and we can reach the 600 total

I think its stupid though they had a delay in it. but surely Gree thought about this causing some confusion..
    But they're here to make money.. and I think if people here thought about this option, they could hold of 1 day to get to part II..
    Like I said.. Klout on the Run I predicts theres a Part II..
    (oh look, maybe even a part III...but who's gonna say).
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    Who is actually beating the boss that easy.

I have 2 accounts, both are decent and i'm labouring on lvl 21 and 18, with the way its going i wont get past level 25 on each. its far to hard. 100 seems impossible
    You mean your very junior accounts, which have yet to do too much, aren't able to beat the most difficult challenge in the game?

And you consider this evidence of a problem, rather than a game designed with some modicum of common sense?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think they did a great job with this event, with the exception being that you have to sit on your hands until the next part starts. So, either the bosses killed should be counted towards the next goal, or the next part should start as soon as the previous one is finished. I really hope they somehow just overlooked this and it was an accident, kind of like getting the same prize twice.

I have no problem spending gold and I know this is not a free game, but would like to maximize my hits when I can, with the time frame given. I think everyone had an idea there was going to be a part 2, but having to just stop hitting the boss until the next part starts is kind of ridiculous.

Everything else was well thought out and I think it's a great event, some very nice changes made. Love how rares drop down a spot and are replaced by stronger items and getting a increasingly better prize every 5 levels is awesome. I just don't want to be restricted on boss kills due to syndicate goals. They're basically making you chose between personal and syndicate goals. You would be giving up hours of free hits because you have to wait between parts, which means a lot more gold in the end, if you want to complete the personal goals.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaCogz718 View Post
    Big Cash Money, if that's the case, don't you think that because you don't complete a level (let's say level 2), that level 3 won't be available to your syndicate. As in you must complete part 2 for part 3 to even be offered?
    well, that would be logical. But We all know Gree lacks that.

I know a few sydnicate who didn't finish first one (short by 10 or 20).. and had to redo them all over again.

This is total BS

Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    well, that would be logical. But We all know Gree lacks that.

I know a few sydnicate who didn't finish first one (short by 10 or 20).. and had to redo them all over again.

This is total BS
    True, but did it even matter? The reward for step 2 is exactly the same as step 1. It's like it never even happened! And that being said, are you sure they are repeating the first step?

Banned
    Post Count
    yes. Its the same. but now you would have 2 8k bombs instead of one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro650 View Post
    ok I don't post here often but read here 2 or 3 times a day and this is ridiculous. STOP THE WHINING. I read over and over how the game is getting boring, wash rinse repeat, come on Gree do something. SO they do...now the whining starts again because they didn't tell everyone the changes and how to beat everything. GET OVER YOURSELVES. The clues were given, 24 hours to beat Klout on the Run I, hmmm... I and 24 hours in a 5 day event. It's not Gree's fault some went full bore to get as close to 100 as possible to claim that bragging right, brag about it I would. I can't and won't and neither will many others. You see we realized right off that 100 was out of the question for us individually so why not wait out the 24 hours and see. Well, it paid off for us as a syndicate, that is our point to brag on...

You see, some of you have forgotten something, we play a game, Gree plays a game, they aren't the same game...never forget that.

It seems to me that some want Gree to announce a new LTQ and 2 hours later give everyone the whole prize package...no...wait...then it would be the whole it's too easy whine again, the where is the challenge whine..

The whole I spent money where's me free stuff whine...stop spending money...I bought a car last week...should I now go to the dealership and demand another car because I spent money there last week...maybe I could send in a ticket to head office cause they told me no... come on..

OK OK rant over..let the hating start lol.

Oh and don't bother saying to yourself..If I ever see this guy in game I'm gonna...same name level 49...come on over to my hood lol... rob attack all you want if it will make you feel better...
    We fully expected a level 2 but when it didn't start when level one was over we figured it was the same as the SLTQ which had no elite level. Say what you will but none of our syndicate members went full out trying for level 100. I think that is insane and a waste of money. I got 12 bosses in the second part and could still get 12 more with my second. But when a boss event starts people tend to just hit him until they can no longer beat him. Thankfully we have many mini accounts and low level members that can beat him 40-50 times and we finished part two and will likely be able to handle a third but a fourth and fifth is not even an option.
    Last edited by archambeau; 09-20-2013 at 08:08 AM.
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

wow

We play a game that you downloaded for free.

Gree is a company out to make money. Whether you spend money on this game or not that is your choice and Gree will survive with or without you.

Have they made misatkes? Yes many
    Have people who complained about Gree gone and spent money after the mistakes? Yes
    Did most syndicates get shafted by the last second change for war? Yes (i know we were)

Are the people who whine still playing the game???? Yes

I have noticed the people who whine and complain are still here. Leave the game if it bothers you so much.

You all have common sense, if something irritates for so long then why play it?

I am upset at some of Grees decisions but i continue to play the game. Do I spend gold, maybe a couple dollars here and there, but that is my choice. Does me spending gold make me more important then a free player or less important then a big spender? I would hope not, but maybe I am, who cares.

I am a level 72 player with a high attack and i wanted to beat the boss as far as i could go, but my fellow teammates convinced us all to stop once we hit 300 and save our wins against the boss as they thought part 2 was coming. The guessed right and we beat part 2.

I loved beating the boss 50 times in 2 days and getting the grand prize, but i get that i am part of a team and the team is first.

Gree is trying to find ways to make money and try to spruce up a game with wars, ltq's and things like that as the game was getting boring.

I by no means am a Gree supporter, but I just wanted to say something.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    We play a game that you downloaded for free.

Gree is a company out to make money.

I by no means am a Gree supporter, but I just wanted to say something.
    Yeah you said something.