KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey....we don't have it.......Yet.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Trust GREE to add in sweeteners when the take up rate on this event is coming down.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats, FUN deserves more than a measly 60k beast.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Seriously - if their stats are not 3 times what everyone else's are what is the fun in the game for them?

Apparently the game is not about friendly rivalries and the excitement of competitions with guilds you might beat lose to one day and beat the next, and the ability to complete quests with great teamwork, coordination, and maybe a few gems... I must be crazy for thinking that is what makes the game fun!

Apparently it is much more "fun" to achieve total domination whilst taunting your rivals... except no one else is even "good" enough for one to deign to consider them a rival... so maybe it's taunting the serfs, while also strong-arming the game makers into custom-tailoring every aspect of the game to the 1%ers exact specifications, at the expense of those pesky 99%ers and their pathetic attempt at having fun with the game. If they don't like it they can just quit... which they are doing in DROVES, so congratulations on that, 1%ers and Gree. Congrats on ruining, er, perfecting the game. The way some of these 1%ers act, I honestly think their dream job to be a dictator.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    not that it would do much difference, some of them have well over 7-8mil in stats lol, its terrifying

Post Count
    i am thinking that Gree should do a "Reverse" award as in best units go to those waaayyyy down the list at say 1250 get the huge units ! and first place gets the Poultry 200 stat unit.....would be interesting to see where FUN would come in....First for the Glory of Consecutive wins or would they be willing to drop down the order and get the Unit !

Interestingly though it would bring a more even playing field back to the game sort of...where as FUN with there 8+ Million stat player overwhelm the common folk around 2.5 Million. Bring back a more "Strategic" game not a "PAID" game....when i downloaded this initially it WAS a Strategic FREE game....yes still is to a point but what fun you would have playing with low level 1-25 players, after that big steps are taken, i hear players with over a Mil in low 40's

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    not that it would do much difference, some of them have well over 7-8mil in stats lol, its terrifying
    actually the initial 60k unit would only make little difference. the 30% boost to beast defence however is game changing and will probably make them unraidable

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shaman01 View Post
    actually the initial 60k unit would only make little difference. the 30% boost to beast defence however is game changing and will probably make them unraidable
    You mean you can raid them now? How about FUN just buys an iWin button. Then we can all just play the damn game.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So sad that GREE shows, how easily they change prices just because the nr.1 guild complains.
    The 10 mill. Stat players have already so much advantage with these boss quests, now they get served again!

We talked about not changing quest/events while active, but ....
    Anyway, thanks for showing true color.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    Hey....we don't have it.......Yet.

Just curious if Winstrol, The1andOnly, and Touched by a Janitor are still playing?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Seriously - if their stats are not 3 times what everyone else's are what is the fun in the game for them?

Apparently the game is not about friendly rivalries and the excitement of competitions with guilds you might beat lose to one day and beat the next, and the ability to complete quests with great teamwork, coordination, and maybe a few gems... I must be crazy for thinking that is what makes the game fun!

Apparently it is much more "fun" to achieve total domination whilst taunting your rivals... except no one else is even "good" enough for one to deign to consider them a rival... so maybe it's taunting the serfs, while also strong-arming the game makers into custom-tailoring every aspect of the game to the 1%ers exact specifications, at the expense of those pesky 99%ers and their pathetic attempt at having fun with the game. If they don't like it they can just quit... which they are doing in DROVES, so congratulations on that, 1%ers and Gree. Congrats on ruining, er, perfecting the game. The way some of these 1%ers act, I honestly think their dream job to be a dictator.
    worry about the guilds that are ranked close to you.

Post Count
    worry about the guilds that are ranked close to you.
    we would IF we were consistantly matched with those guilds......but we are not its a crap shoot.....WAIT dont declare FUN is not moving ....wait RK is not moving because FUN is not moving........wait SB is not moving because RK and FUN is not moving.....

dude i understand what your saying......but its short sighted.......i am not saying that we should never face a monster team....it happens.......the flip side is that we face a lower team as well......but the matching system is BROKEN....so its not just about the guilds that are around you.

KA: 630-568-270

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    we would IF we were consistantly matched with those guilds......but we are not its a crap shoot.....WAIT dont declare FUN is not moving ....wait RK is not moving because FUN is not moving........wait SB is not moving because RK and FUN is not moving.....

dude i understand what your saying......but its short sighted.......i am not saying that we should never face a monster team....it happens.......the flip side is that we face a lower team as well......but the matching system is BROKEN....so its not just about the guilds that are around you.
    I guess we got lucky - only faced RK once last war and we finished top 50.

The system is broken...but just add it to the long list of crap that is broken in this game. I'm sick of every other thread on this forum turning into complaints (yes there is something to be said about that)...I guess I am complaining right now too!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shaman01 View Post
    Unraidable and unbeatable at any battle during guild wars
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770