Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Suggestions :)

Suggestions :)

Since you have taken out free gem videos ingame here's my solution.

Since low level's love to have high levels as there friend why can't we make it happen more. i say that whenever a low level add's a high level they can be happy and the high level will be happy to because if the lower level uses one of their friend's the person they used will get a gem.

The morale of the story is that low levels want high level friends but they cant get them. so my suggestion is that whenever someone uses you, you get one free gem. so lower levels can be happy with a new high level friend and the high level friend can be happy for the 1 free gem they get every time someone uses them :P

Free gems makes everyone happy
    Last edited by Raichu; 09-19-2013 at 01:50 PM.

I, as I'm sure many other people, get 50 friend requests easily, and if I delete them 50 more will appear within 5 minutes. If I wanted to add a hundred low level people and they used me everyday, that's obviously 100 gems a day. This would obviously be bad for the company and for people who actually buy gems. This won't happen.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

It's to help the people who are new to this server to get new friends and for people who dont buy gems, but of course all people do is buy gems and think that everything will get messed up..

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu View Post
    It's to help the people who are new to this server to get new friends and for people who dont buy gems, but of course all people do is buy gems and think that everything will get messed up..
    That's how this game works, GREE has to make money to keep the game going, and doing this gives people less incentive to buy gems which keeps the game going. People buying gems should have an advantage or what's the point if you can just add some random people for 100 hundred gems a day?
    Retired

It seems the heavy gem spenders will get mad but most of the people who dont buy gems will be glad for this.

I suspect that this common idea of "Gree needs money to keep the game going" is just getting so blown out of proportion. Just look at some of the news like this:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/27/31...rofitable-game

With all the big titles that Epic Games has put out, Infinity Blade on ios is their most profitable. Why? The limitations of the platform. Do you really think the coding or server load on KnD amounts to anything relative to where technology is in the rest of the industry? I can say with a fair amount of confidence that they keep the lights on quite easily. The majority of those gem purchases are sweet profit.

That's not to be naive that corporations today don't do EVERYTHING they can to increase profit margin, no matter how good it already is. I'm just saying, "Gree has to make money" is not a valid excuse for every time someone has to break out a wallet and the comments suggesting that get old.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

I posted this suggestion thinking id get positive feedback but i guess the majestic clan must have something up their ass

I recommend only have 5-10 friends with nemesis and 10 with great stats. The rest should be lower level than you so you can beat them in friends battle and gain more tournament points.

Of course you could keep your guild members as well and other good friends...but that will just shorten your low level friend lists.

PS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
    IGN: Mistress Misery/Lady Bad Touch
    iOS GM: Retired GM of Bad Touch
    GW Rank #4
    XBD-RCH-NNR

I just thought this was a very good suggestion i guess not

The majestic clan doesn't have "something up their ass" as I'm the only member to have responded to this. You need to understand getting up to 100 gems a day is just too much. After a month of saving up you could have up to 3000 gems, which would cost around $380 with no sale. Having this feature would eliminate the point of buying gems.
    Retired

Note the posted date. Before starting threads click on "The Wise One" > "Find all posts"

I like the idea, but as said, it would give way too many gems. Maybe make it a 1% chance for them to gain a gem.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

Quote Originally Posted by Meepo View Post
    I like the idea, but as said, it would give way too many gems. Maybe make it a 1% chance for them to gain a gem.
    A 1% chance? That seems silly as well. It would need to just be something low like "10 per day max" or 5. No need to make it more rng. You'd have people that get lucky 50 times a day, and those who never get a single gem. If the idea is to try and reward high level players for having lower level people on their list, make it so "after 10 friend uses, be able to gift one" or something. Then you could see who is using you, and drop the ones that aren't.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I like the idea from a game play standpoint. I understand why it most likely won't happen, though.

There's also the consideration of face time to take into account. Gree wants you looking at the screen as much as possible. Think of all the times you didn't worry about using friends when you were a lower level, or stopped playing because you ran out of hp on your main knights. (I know I did). If this gem-grant for friend use were to be implemented, people would take more note of their friends. This is a good thing. I support the idea and I think it's great.

However, I simply don't see Gree offering any more options for gem gain on such a consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    A 1% chance? That seems silly as well. It would need to just be something low like "10 per day max" or 5. No need to make it more rng. You'd have people that get lucky 50 times a day, and those who never get a single gem. If the idea is to try and reward high level players for having lower level people on their list, make it so "after 10 friend uses, be able to gift one" or something. Then you could see who is using you, and drop the ones that aren't.
    Not this again... If I had 100 low level friends who all hire me in a day, what's the probability that I would get 50 gems? Expected value is 1 gem with standard deviation of about 1 (I think... I forgot the formula). The chance of getting anything above 5 gems is pretty much non-existent. Add a cap of 10 gems if you want... I just don't think it's necessary.

I do like the idea of being able to gift a gem after a certain number of friend uses.

Both ideas have the problem of deleting and adding new friends, but there should be a simple fix for that.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...