GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what happens if you factory reset

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

what happens if you factory reset

Hi, my tablet shut down during war, and after it charged it wouldn't turn on. So i called the asus nexus support and the representative said the only way to fix it is factory reset. long story short i have to factory reset my tablet(nexus 7 2012) i didnt yet. i pm'ed an officer for my modern war faction. he said he once had to reset his phone but he didnt lose his data because the data was on gree servers.

Is that true. i dont want to lose any data.(see my signature to see why). if this happened to you can you leave the feedback and if your data was lost.

thanks guys,
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've factory reset my phone a good 3 times, pretty much on my droid all i gotta do is re-download the app. its still on my SD card and as long as its on the same phone/tablet everything should be there. everything stayed the same with mine

Banned
    Post Count
    worst case is u have to get gree to put ur game back on your tablet. i FDR my android razr maxx and lost my game, good thing i copied all files off phone and sd card to computer and then put back the game files and updated CC and had my game back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    keep it coming. would be great if you have a nexus 7 and this happened to you. but anything android will do
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by python81 View Post
    worst case is u have to get gree to put ur game back on your tablet. i FDR my android razr maxx and lost my game, good thing i copied all files off phone and sd card to computer and then put back the game files and updated CC and had my game back.
    so you are saying if i factory reset my nexus and redownload crime city and modern war and tell gree to transfer my games back i will have all my data back?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    Hi, my tablet shut down during war, and after it charged it wouldn't turn on. So i called the asus nexus support and the representative said the only way to fix it is factory reset. long story short i have to factory reset my tablet(nexus 7 2012) i didnt yet. i pm'ed an officer for my modern war faction. he said he once had to reset his phone but he didnt lose his data because the data was on gree servers.

Is that true. i dont want to lose any data.(see my signature to see why). if this happened to you can you leave the feedback and if your data was lost.

thanks guys,
    I looked at your signature, go ahead and factory reset and hope it wipes your data so you can start again

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkaell View Post
    I looked at your signature, go ahead and factory reset and hope it wipes your data so you can start again
    i don't want to start again

Banned
    Post Count
    if tablets are similar to phones then yes. you'll be fine. I've done several factory resets and my game is always as I left it once I reinstall crime city.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you factory restate your ipod data will still be on there for crime city. I did it 2 times and it was on there with your current account.

Post Count
    That was kinda mean. Hmm, but what did I find here? Interesting.

I'm at lvl 64 with 265A/255D and find there are only a handful with better stats but a decent amount with similar stats. My second account is lvl 189 with 330A/370D and there are many more in the pool that much, much higher than me
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Consistent Contributor sledge 187's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had to do a factory reset on my galaxy s3 and my game was gone. When I intalled cc and mw it opened a new game and had to give gree my game info for both old and new account. They restored it within a day though.

What you are describing should not require a factory reset though. Since you cannot pull the batery out, look up the procedure on how to soft reset it using the volume and power button(or something similar). Should take care of it??
    Last edited by sledge 187; 09-18-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge 187 View Post
    I had to do a factory reset on my galaxy s3 and my game was gone. When I intalled cc and mw it opened a new game and had to give gree my game info for both old and new account. They restored it within a day though.
    thanks for the feedback. support must have had a slow ticket day

Post Count
    good luck
    I remember when i got my phone wet and had to get a new one. I was without CC or MW for almost a week. It was so stressful! Especially with the time and/or money that you've put in.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Travers View Post
    If you factory restate your ipod data will still be on there for crime city. I did it 2 times and it was on there with your current account.
    thanks for the feedback. i unfortunately have a nexus 7 2012 and i have to do a factory reset for my tablet to start working again. and some people like you are saying your data will still be there but others are saying it wont and you have to send in a ticket
    Last edited by ploop; 09-18-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    That was kinda mean. Hmm, but what did I find here? Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkaell
    I'm at lvl 64 with 265A/255D and find there are only a handful with better stats but a decent amount with similar stats. My second account is lvl 189 with 330A/370D and there are many more in the pool that much, much higher than me.

thanks TMI. he has a camper. this is my main and only account.