Kudos Gree, the new style boss event is awesome!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kudos Gree, the new style boss event is awesome!

Post Count

Thumbs up Kudos Gree, the new style boss event is awesome!

Gree, after the bad moves over the weekend i would like to offer some praise

I would just like to express my thanks for the new boss structure layout. There was a time when i thought boss events were going to become extinct but this new Boss Event Syndicate LTQ and the new boss layout is awesome.

I have an idea as to what is going to happen over the next 5 days and if it does a lot of teamwork is going to be needed if a syndicate plans on completing the LTQ. This is what syndicates is all about, working together to achieve a goal.

As for the new boss event structure, i think its great! Prizes being awarded every 5 levels and a change to the loot prizes every 25 levels (I hope). Once you complete level 25 a new set of rare prizes are made available and all the others move down a grade with the commons disappearing.

Great idea, great layout and well implemented!

Nice one Gree!

P.S. I know campers are going to hate the new boss event but hey camping is a thing of the past in this game, did y'all not get the memo!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Agreed. People are freaking out about the initial bump in boss health for the first few boss levels (unaware that after ~20 each boss is easier than what it used to be), but as I've gone through it a bit further, I like it too. I am curious to see how expensive (boss HP) the later bosses are, but I hope that a 60k item isn't cheap at all. I think the stats might be a bit too big (greatly accelerating stat inflation), but I don't see how people can complain about:

-better boss items
    -boss items get better as you go
    -prizes every 5 levels
    -level prizes on par with previous level prizes (20/30/50) when adjusted for boss HP, except there are far more of them now
    -etc

Post Count
    I agree with both of you
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    With 204k raw attack at level 162, I had to do 2 paid hits for the lvl 6 boss.. That's insane..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    With 204k raw attack at level 162, I had to do 2 paid hits for the lvl 6 boss.. That's insane..
    Welcome to Tier 5.

Banned
    Post Count
    Boss event is stupid now... 100 times really just another way to spend a hell of alot more gold and now camping accounts can't do this cuz way to much xp gained... Gree phucked us again and I'm quitting this stupid game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenAce View Post
    Boss event is stupid now... 100 times really just another way to spend a hell of alot more gold and now camping accounts can't do this cuz way to much xp gained... Gree phucked us again and I'm quitting this stupid game
    Quiting isn't as easy as it sounds. See how long until your back complaining about something else. I skipped LTQ to stay in 4th tier and now that counts for nothing. But hey I can't quit so I just go with it.
    []

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    other than the horrible experience gain. I like the new boss event.

Lurker
    Post Count

Too much Xp point

I am at level 88. Each defeat earns 300+ xp points.. That is insane...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm liking this event......great stuff
    Bring back the old gold bonus scheme

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I hated it at first but after reading the info posted in the forum since the event started I actually think this is a fun event. It's put together with thought and once they fix the few glitches this event will be awesome. Good job gree.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with this, except please fix the XP reward.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree. The new event format freshens it up. It is another way by gree trying to make the campers actually play but that is a god thing. Makes the game more equal for all levels and doesn't penalise the higher levels as much as it use to. Hopefully a sign of things to come.
    Next boss I assume the syndicate bit will be harder but that's not a bad thing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    I agree with this, except please fix the XP reward.
    I agree. If they raised the XP even more it would be easier to kill higher level bosses. A nicely timed level up allows for 5 extra free hits.

Post Count
    I'm really liking gree's new implementation of the syn ltq/boss concept. After a series of bad moves, this is a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Are you seriously asking why your name was changed from Rumpleforeskin?