New 100-Boss Event is a Joke - anti camper crusade is pathetic - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New 100-Boss Event is a Joke - anti camper crusade is pathetic

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still in tier 1 was able to beat the 14th free (45k) 15th required 2 hits. Hoping it doesn't get too crazy. Would love a new ride
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    BigM, as for hp, it went up for sure. My tier 4 account, last boss event I was at boss 18 before I had to use 2 hits. This time I had to use 2 hits at level 9. That's a huge hp increase. I am curious to see how strong the weapons are along the way, because if the total event gives a massive enough inflation that would match what a camper would amass in the next 20 level-ups ( from L80 to L100), which is likely 3 or 4 50-boss events, then it's worth it, but there would still be a price to pay - less I.P. avg. during syndicate battle.

But this brings up a different question to gree - why the pretentious secrecy and fake mystery surrounding the requirements to beat boss 1-50, and now 1-100. I mean, really, it's all nice and cute how we all have had to rely on Millionaire's guide, but isn't it about time to give us the rules already so we don't have to guess?!?!? It's ridiculous that no one knows exactly how much raw attack each boss level requires. The novelty of being the first ones to figure it out is worn out, so just post a spreadsheet-type list of the numbers needed at each level. It could actually make MORE profit for gree, as there would be people who would look at the numbers and say yea, that much gold IS worth doing the 100 bosses, or some other number of bosses that's affordable and worthy the gold purchase needed to achieve it.

As for me for example, I'm thinking, I'm not spending time and gold needed to finish all 100 if I don't know how much gold it will take. So I can't make an informed decision. If they had a list that showed the requirements and I saw that the amount of gold it would take is worth the huge stat inflation, I would do the the 100 bosses. Spending a vault to get the equivalent of 2 or 3 syndicate battles worth of attack/defense is a no brainer for gold users, but if it turns out the cost would be 5 vaults or 10 vaults, that's a lot of money, even for huge stat boost.

So if gree is going to give us a crazy 100 boss event, can they tell us the number needed to finish off the 100 bosses.

I'm sure there's one troller out there who will say he loves not knowing how much hp each boss requires because not knowing what you are doing is so much fun.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    BigM, as for hp, it went up for sure. My tier 4 account, last boss event I was at boss 18 before I had to use 2 hits. This time I had to use 2 hits at level 9. That's a huge hp increase. I am curious to see how strong the weapons are along the way, because if the total event gives a massive enough inflation that would match what a camper would amass in the next 20 level-ups ( from L80 to L100), which is likely 3 or 4 50-boss events, then it's worth it, but there would still be a price to pay - less I.P. avg. during syndicate battle.
    No, it only went up for the first few levels. The level 50 boss is now significantly easier. At least for Tier 5. After level 50, the rare items award 1k+ stat items.

But this brings up a different question to gree - why the pretentious secrecy and fake mystery surrounding the requirements to beat boss 1-50, and now 1-100. I mean, really, it's all nice and cute how we all have had to rely on Millionaire's guide, but isn't it about time to give us the rules already so we don't have to guess?!?!? It's ridiculous that no one knows exactly how much raw attack each boss level requires. The novelty of being the first ones to figure it out is worn out, so just post a spreadsheet-type list of the numbers needed at each level. It could actually make MORE profit for gree, as there would be people who would look at the numbers and say yea, that much gold IS worth doing the 100 bosses, or some other number of bosses that's affordable and worthy the gold purchase needed to achieve it.
    That's GREE's decision to make, just be thankful we have helpful forum members like that who document the boss HP for everyone, or the LTQ jobs/rewards, etc. This doesn't really have anything to do with camping any more.

As for me for example, I'm thinking, I'm not spending time and gold needed to finish all 100 if I don't know how much gold it will take. So I can't make an informed decision. If they had a list that showed the requirements and I saw that the amount of gold it would take is worth the huge stat inflation, I would do the the 100 bosses. Spending a vault to get the equivalent of 2 or 3 syndicate battles worth of attack/defense is a no brainer for gold users, but if it turns out the cost would be 5 vaults or 10 vaults, that's a lot of money, even for huge stat boost.

So if gree is going to give us a crazy 100 boss event, can they tell us the number needed to finish off the 100 bosses.

I'm sure there's one troller out there who will say he loves not knowing how much hp each boss requires because not knowing what you are doing is so much fun.
    That's fine. I'm going at my normal pace until I also find out how difficult it is to complete L100. It's possible that L90 is easy (relatively), but L97-100 or something suddenly jump up to absurd totals-- similar to the Park Trafficking LTQ which required 100 Hillside Rifles for the last part of the Elite, or the syndicate LTQ requiring you to kill the Seaside boss 100 times, etc. GREE likes to stick you once they know you're too far to quit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

They won't for the same reason they don't tell you the amount of energy during an ltq. If you knew how many hits it took to beat it they would lose out on profit from people putting a price on it.
    Last edited by Back hand emus; 09-19-2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Changed xp to energy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    They won't for the same reason they don't tell you the amount of energy during an ltq. If you knew how many hits it took to beat it they would lose out on profit from people putting a price on it.
    Logically, I don't know if it matters either way-- just based on how the boss prizes (rare/uncommon/common) look at the higher levels alone (PLUS rewards every 5 levels), the boss event looks like it's worth doing as far as you can even if you can't do 100.

Banned
    Post Count

And Iīm quite convinced thereīs one troller out there thinking knowing things adds more fun to it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Logically, I don't know if it matters either way-- just based on how the boss prizes (rare/uncommon/common) look at the higher levels alone (PLUS rewards every 5 levels), the boss event looks like it's worth doing as far as you can even if you can't do 100.
    About that- I have a level 158 with the same boss rewards as my level 25 llp. I saw you posted the rewards for yourself and they were 900/xxx. Strange

Banned
    Post Count
    Shouldn't you wait until you know how much boss HP and item stats they give before making judgments like this? Boss 45 prize is apparently 1400/2400 armor, which is roughly on par with an old boss 30 item. The boss health is about the same (as an old L30 boss) as well. No one has any idea how difficult boss 100 is yet.
    How can you say the boss health of boss 45 is like an old 30? More like boss 30 now is like an old 45. Boss hp has increased for all levels, and prizes have gone way down. That prize normally would have been awarded for boss 30, so with the new health, maybe boss 22-ish...but no, now it's 45. How can you say this isn't much worse?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    How can you say the boss health of boss 45 is like an old 30? More like boss 30 now is like an old 45. Boss hp has increased for all levels, and prizes have gone way down. That prize normally would have been awarded for boss 30, so with the new health, maybe boss 22-ish...but no, now it's 45. How can you say this isn't much worse?
    Uh, because the approximate health of the new boss 45 is the same as the approximate health of the old boss 30. Your assertion that "boss HP has increased for all levels" is most certainly incorrect, as it only is true for the lower boss levels. You stop 1 hitting the boss quicker, but you 2-hit, 3-hit, 4-hit the higher bosses much longer. Not sure where you're getting your info from. Hopefully you're not extrapolating to L100 based on L1-10 of the boss.

Banned
    Post Count
    Uh, because the approximate health of the new boss 45 is the same as the approximate health of the old boss 30. Your assertion that "boss HP has increased for all levels" is most certainly incorrect, as it only is true for the lower boss levels.
    Not from what I've heard...I haven't gotten there myself so I can't say for sure, but why on earth would they dramatically increase hp for the first few dozen levels and then decrease the rest? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Banned
    Post Count
    You might went up a tier and your stats arenīt as good as before if you would compare?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cubic View Post
    You might went up a tier and your stats arenīt as good as before if you would compare?
    Nope, I'm still in the same tier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not from what I've heard...I haven't gotten there myself so I can't say for sure, but why on earth would they dramatically increase hp for the first few dozen levels and then decrease the rest? That makes no sense whatsoever.
    It's not that it's "decreasing" it's just increasing at a decreasing rate

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    NOTE: I have not done any research into this and only going off what big money stated and how I interpreted it on an extremely dumbed down scale. Boss 1 will have 1000 health, boss 10 will have 1100 health boss 100 will have 1110 health. So it's very hard to get past the beginning levels but once you make it out of that threshold it gets easier