New 100-Boss Event is a Joke - anti camper crusade is pathetic - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New 100-Boss Event is a Joke - anti camper crusade is pathetic

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridascuba View Post
    my camper is destroying him. I am on 32 and only taking me 4 hits so far.
    Yeah but he is destroying your camper...

Post Count
    I have only leveled once.

Post Count
    started half on 25. Currently half on 26

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Impossible.

Post Count
    Greetings Folks,

Appreciate a lot of the feedback that you all have provided about the current amount of experience being earned from the event. It's has been noted already by our Developers and they are working on making it a bit more balanced and fair for everyone. This should be reflected soon.

In the mean time please still note the forum guidelines and let's keep the comments constructive.

Thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by punawa View Post
    Impossible.
    Impossible how?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tell them to leave the $200 hits alone.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You gain like 200xp per defeat. So at least 6k XP gained.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seriously, when will they learn not to mess with the events once it has already started.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
    And of course they will make it fair by increasing the hp in the last tier and make it much harder for us stupid high levels.
    I can see someone didn't bother reading anything else. You know what happens when you assume.......
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    for Tier 1 boss. I am getting 32 xp a kill or at least thats the difference after I just defeated him again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    not sure what there is to be afraid of by being in the shark tank? Losing fake cash getting buildings robbed? Couldnt care less about any of that all I care about is getting the most ip for my real dollar. No one would even no what the word camping means if gree punish players for leveling up by giving them less ip
    I don't understand the confusion. As BM said, campers want to be a large fish in a small pond, it's nice never being robbed, and being able to maintain a lazy collection process, and being the richest in your Synd when everyone else is 100 levels higher. LTBs like the one in process was a gift to campers/anyone with high IPH, since it can be pushed to L10 with no gold. I think we should stop calling them "campers" and call them "bankers." You should have a few in every Syndicate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Uh, yeah, and? The old boss used to increase 15-fold from L1 to L15, what's your point? No kidding the boss doesn't stat decreasing. The old level 50 boss was 16 million, and the new L50 boss is around 10 million. The new L70 boss is somewhere around 16 million HP now. You did absolutely nothing to dispute my claim that it's "easier than it looks" and instead waved your hand and said it's harder ("basically... impossible") for Tier 5. Based on everything presented so far, that's obviously not the case. The only thing that would disprove my point at this point is if there is a huge jump in boss health towards the end, which is unclear at this point. A L100 boss with 19 million HP would be quite doable by me, a mere mortal in a Top 10/25 syndicate-- whereas once upon a time Tier 5 boss events were reserved for FC-monsters. I imagine the L100 boss will have quite a bit more than 19mil HP though, unfortunately. Your argument is basically that L15 boss is harder, let's go ahead and extrapolate that to bosses L16 through L100 as well. Which is wrong.
    No, thats not my arguement. I don't have an arguement. It's plain to see this boss is harder. It doesnt even matter if the boss HP skyrockets towards the last few levels. You just said lvl 70 boss has already equal to or greater than an old lvl 50 boss. Lvl70 is supposedly equal to a lvl 35 boss. I don't care how much it rose in between.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm just curious what the hp will be for boss 50, 75, and 100 for tiers 3, 4 and 5, and whether the XP increases for each level remain 1 point (301-400 for the 100 bosses at tier 4, for example) or does . Hoping whoever is getting all the way through to 100 posts the numbers.