Page 1 of 2 12 Last

y thread been remove or delete? lvl 40 player rank #6 in arena android.

"Level 40 player is currently #6 in Android arena. Is it even possible??"

Yesterday this thread been post and now its been Delete or Remove, Y??? Is it after i post those hacker picture that what they hack on it, to make the thread been remove?

Y thread been remove? Isit:
    1)Gree wanted to cover their lack of work issue???
    2)Or are they trying to cover something that they dont wan us player to find out??

Those photo show that what a hacker are able to do. also after the hacker been block, their item which they have hack as shown above in the picture they are able to keep it and use.
    Last edited by Edwinz; 09-18-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: forget indicate some words.
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

Because when you show pics of these hacks, ignorant people will go out and try to find them.

Since we all know Grees are a bunch of lazy asses when it comes to banning hackers and rather focus on making more money, they don't want to have more people finding hacks.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

They did next to nothing about the people who cheated who exploited a glitch to gian unlimited gold to max out their Guilds' bonuses and Guardians right before the war

They continue to do nothing about the people who have been hacking and posting videos on Youtube of their 9,000,000 Dark Prince Keys, 5,000 Fusion Stones, and 50,000,000 Gold

They are simply ignoring and sweeping under the rug the people who have been exploiting another glitch which gives them a constant stream of Arena Points to the point where they are now in the Top 25 regardless of their level or Armors.

As Solo said they're main concern at the moment is moving on to the next get even more rich quick scheme NOT cleaning up the messes that makes this game even more difficult for players who have been playing honestly to try to keep up with the cheaters.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-19-2013 at 07:14 AM.

... now I can see more low lvl player in top 100.
    Retired - Dec 2013

Bump, its time Gree takes action.
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

Quote Originally Posted by Edwinz View Post
    "Level 40 player is currently #6 in Android arena. Is it even possible??"

Yesterday this thread been post and now its been Delete or Remove, Y??? Is it after i post those hacker picture that what they hack on it, to make the thread been remove?
    Y thread been remove? Isit:
    1)Gree wanted to cover their lack of work issue???
    2)Or are they trying to cover something that they dont wan us player to find out??

Those photo show that what a hacker are able to do. also after the hacker been block, their item which they have hack as shown above in the picture they are able to keep it and use.
    yeah its a big conspiracy man!!!!!
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Probably because The Wise One has said numerous times to PM him about hackers and not accuse people on the forums

IGN: Zodog
    Code: XBB MQY BGG
    Guild: The Untouchables

Didnt the mod just tell you guys to PM him with information...

Quote Originally Posted by Zodog View Post
    Probably because The Wise One has said numerous times to PM him about hackers and not accuse people on the forums
    I did and nothing was done either way

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure either way it was mentioned multiple times to keep the "hacker/cheater/glitcher" threads off the forums and message Gree Support/TWO.

Whether anything was done about it or not, is a different story.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Wow, you expect the mod to just sit around and wait for your PM and just take your word for it? I don't even want to imagine how many PMs he gets a day and even if yours is read, don't they have to investigate?? Would you like to be banned by GREE if someone just reports you and GREE don't check?

geez...

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Wow, you expect the mod to just sit around and wait for your PM and just take your word for it? I don't even want to imagine how many PMs he gets a day and even if yours is read, don't they have to investigate?? Would you like to be banned by GREE if someone just reports you and GREE don't check?

geez...
    I provided links to video proof, not just one but FOUR different videos which proved that the guy I was reporting was indeed a hacker. Anything else?

I provided links to video proof, not just one but FOUR different videos which proved that the guy I was reporting was indeed a hacker. Anything else?
    Was the friend Code in the Videos you provided? If not they will have to check their Database for everyone who ever used the Nick displayed in the Video...if they dont i for example could Hack the game, change my Name to yours, post a few vids on Youtube, change my Name back, Report you for hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post

geez...

I guess that Gree also dont even bother to reply Zero_07 report about the hacker and to investigate take for few months till now no reply at all or information at all??
    Retired - Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Was the friend Code in the Videos you provided? If not they will have to check their Database for everyone who ever used the Nick displayed in the Video...if they dont i for example could Hack the game, change my Name to yours, post a few vids on Youtube, change my Name back, Report you for hacking.

Erm me just curious to ask that a person wanna show off his hack item, what for showing his friends code for?
    Retired - Dec 2013