Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Danger] The Ember Lizard - September 18th - September 25th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat The Ember Lizard to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Ember Lizard will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Meh, i have Blazeborn so not really interesting for me.
    Looks cool tho, armor as well
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Already beat it 20 times, it's easy
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

I can't wait for some more dual elements!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Unable to fuse for epic.... dont really have the temptation to go for this boss.... -_-
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

I'm going for epic +
    1 warrior takes me through 15 with 1/2 life left
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Cant wait till we are done with these mono elements.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

The last Legendary Boss at this Brawl 2 event seems to be a dual element from the looks ; Hope I am proven right
    Dragons & Knights : XBB-VYN-RCC
    Have Nemesis Armor this week

Boss Changes?

Did they sneak in some changes to the boss again, aside from boosting the boss' attack? It seems that after every critical hit i make, the boss criticals back.

While it is 12 weeks since the last mono Fire Epic Boss, as Deathshade says a lot of people now have Blazeborne which makes this useless, to them.

It's been 19 weeks since we had an Earth/Air boss, 17 since we had Water/Fire, and 15 since we had Air/Fire. All other possible combinations have cropped up more recently than these.

Here's hoping next week's boss is one of these combos.

I assume the last epic boss will be appear as spirit and fire boss as the helmet colour on the banner show to me that it mostly might be. Standby for water and fire elements to counter last boss
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

What's wrong with single-element bosses? Only one armor element is useful against them?

As i understand it, dual element armors get guild bonuses from two elements. Mono don't. This makes a bigger difference the higher your guild bonuses are.

Gardibolt, that is true. However, if you compare the stats to these mono elements recently, against the last dual element armor, Aegis of the Fallen, your character will have identical stats at level 100 with a 10% bonus in all elements.

These monos are 250 total stat points stronger than any dual that has come out in the last 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    What's wrong with single-element bosses? Only one armor element is useful against them?
    I find nothing wrong with them. I love monos. I regard them as a permanent nemesis armor. They don't do extra damage, but if you have a line of 5 of them you will always have a fall-back. The stats on these are also very good compared to previous mono armors. When it comes to EB fighting they're fine.

In the arena however, there are too many cons. The stats aren't high enough to justify the fact that they only get a bonus against half the number of armors as a dual, they are unable to do 2x damage at all, and they don't offer enough coverage in a line-up.