Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last

Agree. What MT said. Now I just wonder how much longer until it happens and what the prize will be...
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    The problem is that there are already some teams who are better off than they should be. This equals out the playing field some, but doesn't completely solve the problem. The best remedy would be to remove prizes of 11, 12, 26-30, etc, but Gree isn't going to do that. Removing that option, this is the next best solution to me.
    If they did that, then they should have taken the prizes away from the SyNDIcatE that bought all their bonuses with hacked cash and had multiple hackers on their team. But that didnt happen either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Thats why my suggestion of awarding prizes based on half power as normal to make it the most fair to all, i still think however that if GREE can add prize its just as easy to take the prizes awarded to teams that didnt deserve it away. Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Timmaaay; 09-20-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    And that is the main arguement I've had all along.
    It's not a top 10, top 25 or anything like that, but some teams will be 2 prizes worse off through no fault of there own.
    Whatever gree do here some teams are going to be better off than they should be.
    Just depends what teams that is for who is happy.
    "No fault of their own"? If you miss a tier and don't get a prize that isn't a team being hard done by. It's how it's meant to work. Your argument isn't valid for both prizes.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Some times teams take a war in a lower tier for certain reasons. Wether it be, god forbid, a member who died, or just that they had a few members away at that time. But only for one war. This may be the case for teams below 50 more than the top 10. If this was the one war they had to do this, then they lose 2 prizes, rather than just the 1 prize for the war they sat out of.
    Again this could all be stopped by just awarding the prize to the teams in the rightful tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    If they did that, then they should have taken the prizes away from the SyNDIcatE that bought all their bonuses with hacked cash and had multiple hackers on their team. But that didnt happen either.
    I GoTTit
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Some times teams take a war in a lower tier for certain reasons. Wether it be, god forbid, a member who died, or just that they had a few members away at that time. But only for one war. This may be the case for teams below 50 more than the top 10. If this was the one war they had to do this, then they lose 2 prizes, rather than just the 1 prize for the war they sat out of.
    Again this could all be stopped by just awarding the prize to the teams in the rightful tiers.
    They're not losing two prizes. A team in, say, 13th, doesn't get the new top 10 prize, they get a new Top 25 prize instead. It's like you normally get +100kA/+100kD from a top 10 finish and +75kA/+75kD for Top 25. In this new scenario, it'd be something like Top 10 get +115kA/+115kD, Top 11-12 get +110kA/+110kD, and Top 25 get +85kA/+85kD. The gap between Top 10 and Top 25 changes by about how much it usually does, the only difference is that 11th/12th/etc teams get an additional boost from what they normally would have received for being almost Top 10 (even though "almost" doesn't actually mean feasibly close). It's still unfair that 11th and 12th get a better prize than Top 25 despite also being just Top 25, but not nearly as unfair as putting 11th and 12th on par with Top 10.

I think they should 3 prizes, 100k/100k in stats and every member of the winning syndicate gets to chose whay modifier to put on it. Make it so only top 25 in this last war have the right to get in, and you dont qualify for the prize, even if you are in the battle, if you have under 50 million points for the first place, 75000/75000 with a 10% mafia boost for the top 10 in there, you dont get the prize if you dont have over 25 million points. For top 25, 50000/50000 prize with +5 energy regeneration, you dont get the prize if you dont have over 10 million points. There can be a maximum of 25 winners and and a minimum of... 0. If you are top 1, you get the top 10 and 25 prizes of course and same for top 10. There... Everyone happy

Okay! So we decided to create items with the same stats and slightly different names to re-reward to the original tiers. That way they get double prizes. The list was moved around a little bit as we disqualified the #23 spot.

Rank #10 - Rogues Alliance - Weenie Fryer
    Rank #25 - Infamous Brasco Mafia - Loaded Six Pack
    Rank #50 - Smart But Deadly - Ball Breaker
    Rank #75 - Crime City Blades - Armored Beater
    Rank #100 - Raider Nation - Slum Cruiser
    Rank #150 - The Good Fella's - Burn Out
    Rank #250 - Sons Of Anarchy II - Select Cuts
    Rank #400 - BrickSquad Monopoly - Makeshift Hot Tub
    Rank #500 - Courage ,HONOR AND LOYALT - Summer Creamer
    Rank #750 - Swagg - Slum Sandals
    Rank #1000 - Sampson St. Syndicate - Pack of Dogs
    Rank #1500 - Lost Souls - CC Hitter

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Okay! So we decided to create items with the same stats and slightly different names to re-reward to the original tiers. That way they get double prizes. The list was moved around a little bit as we disqualified the #23 spot.

If you were Top 10, do you receive that one Top 10 prize, or do you receive each of the prizes below it?

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post

so let me get this straight... if I finished 74. Now that the person behind me gets another prize than me?

How does that make sense?

**although prop for disqualifying Beater Crew for cheating**

im not liking this it should been a good mod

Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    so let me get this straight... if I finished 74. Now that the person behind me gets another prize than me?

How does that make sense?

**although prop for disqualifying Beater Crew for cheating**
    Can you clarify that comment?
    Are you seriously saying that you think only the team mentioned gets a prize?

Quote Originally Posted by bobtodd View Post
    im not liking this it should been a good mod
    Agreed. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but at the current rate of stat inflation, without a modifier, a 13k item is just ever so slightly better than nothing.

I think we all need some clarification. I read it as we are getting the same prize (with modifier) as what we would have gotten. Maybe I'm wrong but thats how I read it. Basically yeah, some clarification of what the prize is (with or without mod) and whether we get the lower tier prizes, would be appreciated A&F.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Agreed. Hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, but at the current rate of stat inflation, without a modifier, a 13k item is just ever so slightly better than nothing.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

When will these be awarded?

Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    +1 for what Bandit says...

Original tiers get double the prize of the original prize for the tier. Not double prizes for every tier behind us. Everyone gets something extra.
    I'm not sure about the modifiers but I hope I get another 10% building payout