Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last

If you don't need to advertise why does your team feel the need to start threads about themselves?
    It's an ego thing. You went for a prize which you Recieved.
    If it was a top 12 prize from the start you still would of gone for it.

Just saw that CJ redirected a post to here.. The one that asked for reimbursement.

My question is does posting game changes and tier changes here on the forum think they are absolved from this mess.

Yes they posted tier changes, but honestly consider groups that don't live on the forum. There was no Ingame popup saying that top ten would be top twelve now.

I seriously think they should refund you guys in top ten some decent amount of gold.

This issue didn't affect our syndicate as we didn't have any aims on top ten but those of you in 4-10 were seriously screwed and given that tiers are in the game listed and the leaderboard shows the breaks in tiers it seems like a breech in contact.

I would contact apple/google if I were you folks.

Dippy and other lawyers??? Is it considered a breach in contract to change tiers like that mid game without informing players via the game that they were ?
    retired

Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    The issue is not that the Top 12 teams got a good prize. The issue is that GREE allowed the Top 10 teams to run up the score to 23 million IP, and with two minutes remaining, dropped the bar down to Top 12, which was 16 million. The Top 10 teams were putting up massive points competing for the the 10th spot. With 19 hours to go, 10th place was 16.3 million IP (more than what 12th place finished with). All of the Top 10 teams would have saved a lot of gold had they put 12th place on the leaderboard then, instead of waiting until 2 minutes were remaining (as doing so would have shown a 12th place team millions of points below where each of the top 11 teams were, who would thus have no need to spend at the rate they were spending those final 24 hours). Instead, GREE let the Top 10 teams spend about ~110,000 gold each (assuming 375 IP/atk average, which equates to around 78 vaults of gold per top 10 team) only to make that spending a complete waste by handing prizes out to Top 12. Letting the Top 10 teams run up the score for that final 24 hours at an absurd pace, only to hand out Top 10 prizes to a team that had less points than you did 24 hours prior is about the biggest spit in the face GREE could do.

If you don't need to advertise why does your team feel the need to start threads about themselves?
    Yeah, but if it was top 12, we only would've needed Danimal to score about 13M IP. He's the one I really feel for.

Not just top 10 teams have a problem with this. I'm in a syndicate that ended up ranking 21. Look at the difference of IP from 25-30 it's not just a vault. Our syndicate was done with our last battle with 4minutes left, Gree switched the prize tiers after we were done with our last battle. If we would have known ahead of time it would be top 30 a lot of our players including myself would not have gone for 25 but for rank 30. Do I believe gree-d will do anything about this problem? No even the first post on this thread indicates there maybe nothing they can do about it which doesn't suprise me.

CJ, Thank you! I really appreciate the OP... looking forward to the new rewards!

(and look, no colored text!)
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    The issue is not that the Top 12 teams got a good prize. The issue is that GREE allowed the Top 10 teams to run up the score to 23 million IP, and with two minutes remaining, dropped the bar down to Top 12, which was 16 million. The Top 10 teams were putting up massive points competing for the the 10th spot. With 19 hours to go, 10th place was 16.3 million IP (more than what 12th place finished with). All of the Top 10 teams would have saved a lot of gold had they put 12th place on the leaderboard then, instead of waiting until 2 minutes were remaining (as doing so would have shown a 12th place team millions of points below where each of the top 11 teams were, who would thus have no need to spend at the rate they were spending those final 24 hours). Instead, GREE let the Top 10 teams spend about ~110,000 gold each (assuming 375 IP/atk average, which equates to around 78 vaults of gold per top 10 team) only to make that spending a complete waste by handing prizes out to Top 12. Letting the Top 10 teams run up the score for that final 24 hours at an absurd pace, only to hand out Top 10 prizes to a team that had less points than you did 24 hours prior is about the biggest spit in the face GREE could do.
    If it had been done earlier it would of made the teams just below 12th push. They I turn pushed making the points rise either way.

I think add a nice modifier to prizes and award only to the TRUE teams for that category and like always teams forward get the modifier too..

EXCEPT FC they are good already ..❗👍👍👍lol

I agree fully that the teams that reach the original tier, 1-10 11-25 have gotten a disadvantage by GREE widening the tiers. This should have never happened, but thats old news now.

However the solution is more difficult then easy.

1) players that switch syndicates, making it difficult for GREE to rectify this issue.
    2) by giving the teams that finished 1-10 and 11-25 etc an extra reward, equal to a normal war tier prize with mods and strength is a way but also has a downside to it. The big problem with this is that Lets say a team that took a break this war from top10 to give their goldspenders a break, now gets set behind basicly 2 wars in prizes making it more expensive for them then originally calculated, to go back into top10 next war.

So i definately agree that a compensation is in place here but GREE needs to be careful on how to compensate all teams and still keep the competative field in balance. Maybe a weapon of half strength and half % mod. As normal tier would be the most acceptable solution, i think.

No one took this top ten off, Randolph. A couple teams backed off once they saw the cost of top ten, but that only serves to provide more of a reason as to why the legitimate top ten (and top 25, and top 50... ) need to be compensated appropriately. Those are the teams that fought for those prizes.

Those teams that backed off are the big winners here. They were wrongfully awarded prizes they opted not to push for when they were in a position to do so. Congrats.

The teams that legitimately earned those tiers, however, deserve to be awarded prizes that put them a full prize tier over those teams that were given those prizes illegitimately. Half measures won't cut it.

I agree that you have to have a prize to put you one tier higher then nr 11 or 12 but you have to check that by this place 13 will be set back 2 tiers behind which isnt right or do you disagree?

I disagree because the person in 13th is getting the "extra" top 25 prize. So they will get the equivalent boost of their stats. No one says this is the "best" answer. Its just a "good" response that is well appreciated. Better than doing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    I agree that you have to have a prize to put you one tier higher then nr 11 or 12 but you have to check that by this place 13 will be set back 2 tiers behind which isnt right or do you disagree?

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    And that is the main arguement I've had all along.
    It's not a top 10, top 25 or anything like that, but some teams will be 2 prizes worse off through no fault of there own.
    Whatever gree do here some teams are going to be better off than they should be.
    Just depends what teams that is for who is happy.

And that is the main arguement I've had all along.
    It's not a top 10, top 25 or anything like that, but some teams will be 2 prizes worse off through no fault of there own.
    Whatever gree do here some teams are going to be better off than they should be.
    Just depends what teams that is for who is happy.
    The problem is that there are already some teams who are better off than they should be. This equals out the playing field some, but doesn't completely solve the problem. The best remedy would be to remove prizes of 11, 12, 26-30, etc, but Gree isn't going to do that. Removing that option, this is the next best solution to me.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Thats why my suggestion of awarding prizes based on half power as normal to make it the most fair to all, i still think however that if GREE can add prize its just as easy to take the prizes awarded to teams that didnt deserve it away. Just my 2 cents