Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    I hope the plan is either that the prizes are awarded the same as in war (i.e.: top ten is awarded the prizes for top 25, top 50, etc.), or, of not, that the items and modifiers are much stronger than has ever been awarded before.

And this was the most expensive top ten ever in Crime City, and it's because we we chasing an attack item with no attack items available for the four tier below top ten. Don't give us a defense item. Give us something worthy of the real money spent - and something that legitimately separates us from the 11th and 12th place teams who never should've received the top ten items in the first place.

(noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    You can spend gold to instant-complete buildings. 5 gold per hour of construction, 10 gold per hour of upgrade.
    Didn't see your post, going to delete mine
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

(noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    I hope the plan is either that the prizes are awarded the same as in war (i.e.: top ten is awarded the prizes for top 25, top 50, etc.), or, of not, that the items and modifiers are much stronger than has ever been awarded before.

And this was the most expensive top ten ever in Crime City, and it's because we we chasing an attack item with no attack items available for the four tier below top ten. Don't give us a defense item. Give us something worthy of the real money spent - and something that legitimately separates us from the 11th and 12th place teams who never should've received the top ten items in the first place.
    Give top 10 another sweet vengeance
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

extra reward for achieving the original tier

Fingers crossed and hope you work it out
    The Pink Mist
    Top 150 Syndicate
    Recruiting active players for a friendly, no drama, international team,
    • Gold use optional,
    • GroupMe chat app mandatory.
    • If interested , please contact me by Private Message

This is not the answer. This will make a few people happy but then it will upset more people. So far every answer they have tried has upset some people, just leave it be and make it up next war. Make top 10 stronger than usual, top 25 stronger than usual, so on and so forth.
    This move will please the people who finished top 10, but will unfairly give them an extra war prize they haven't earnt. So instead of just 2 teams, 11th and 12th, 7 teams, 4th-10th, will have an extra un-earnt prize.
    This just unfairly gives the game even more imbalance, and gives more people a stat boost they haven't worked for.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    also the was a weapon called the bank buster that had free banking a while back which means the people that already have free banking get nothing.
    Your preaching to the Chior
    I have 2 exec cars with nice modifiers that don't stack

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

We have been discussing the understandable frustration with the last minute tier changes in the West Side event.

Here's what it boils down to: We made a poor call that was meant to help, it was the last in a series of poor calls over a short period of time, and many people are understandably upset about that poor call. The reason for the delayed reply is due to the fact that members of the product, consumer ops and engineering teams were in heavy discussion about this. Since there was a sequence of goofs, we obviously want to be careful at this point not to add to that sequence.

We're currently looking into the technical feasibility of rewarding the syndicate members who were in the original pre-alteration tiers (1-10, 11-25, etc.) with something power-level appropriate. We won't be taking away anything that has already been given out. We feel like this is the fairest thing to do given what has already come before.

If this is not technically feasible, we will do something else, but we do hear you and we will show that. We value the support and participation and dedication that our players show on a daily basis, and when we make a bad call we do try to make it right.

Myself and the other posters from Gree do not generally post about things until they are already done. The reason for this isn't because we don't care about the input (we do), but because things can change rapidly in development or due to technical infeasibility, and we don't want to jerk our players around with incorrect info. This is especially true for situations involving players getting rewards of some kind.

But this situation is important, and part of what led to the current snafu was bad communication between us and you. So I'm posting this plan of attack (which may change based on what we can do) as part of making up for that whole chain of events.

We'll post further details later; whatever we end up going with will take a few days at minimum to do right. So sit tight, but know that we hear you, and we are on this.
    How about refunding all the wasted gold?

Good Job

Great job on the forum post. Responding to your customers is a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    This is not the answer. This will make a few people happy but then it will upset more people. So far every answer they have tried has upset some people, just leave it be and make it up next war. Make top 10 stronger than usual, top 25 stronger than usual, so on and so forth.
    This move will please the people who finished top 10, but will unfairly give them an extra war prize they haven't earnt. So instead of just 2 teams, 11th and 12th, 7 teams, 4th-10th, will have an extra un-earnt prize.
    This just unfairly gives the game even more imbalance, and gives more people a stat boost they haven't worked for.
    Altering the prizes for next war wouldn't do anything to resolve the issue and wouldn't reward this who paid more for or worked harder for their spots. What if a team spent extra this war and only intended to pop into the Top 10 momentarily. Next war, they won't get the benefit they paid for this war. If 11th, 26th, etc. from this war get the better prize next war then they've benefitted unequally still.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Has any mod answered yet the question if these bonus prizes will apply to top 3 and above as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Yeah right, and you'd have every right to be upset that the Top 10 teams "unfairly received an extra war prize" over the Top 11/12 teams, you know, even though the Top 10 teams scored 7 million more IP than 12th place. That's a larger margin of victory than the 28th place team scored altogether. I don't know if you know this, but the Top10 teams earn an extra prize that the 11th and 12th place teams don't every war... it's called, "the Top10 prize." How the **** you think Top 10 teams getting 23 million IP is haven't "earnt" a Top10 prize is beyond me. That's about the dumbest thing I've seen all day, which says a lot considering how much time I spend on the forums. If GREE isn't going to remove Top 10 prizes from 11th/12th place teams/etc, then it is beyond reasonable compensation to reward Top 10 teams with their own prize, as scoring 7 million extra IP is most certainly "earning" an additional prize. It's the 11th/12th place teams that are getting a better deal than they deserve here, not the Top 10 teams who put up a record amount of points for Top10.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

We're currently looking into the technical feasibility of rewarding the syndicate members who were in the original pre-alteration tiers (1-10, 11-25, etc.) with something power-level appropriate. We won't be taking away anything that has already been given out. We feel like this is the fairest thing to do given what has already come before.
    oops. my bad. Ya they are INCLUDING top 3
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It's the 11th/12th place teams that are getting a better deal than they deserve here, not the Top 10 teams who put up a record amount of points for Top10.
    The 13th placed guy is really getting the shaft.
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    How about refunding all the wasted gold?
    I think this seems reasonable on the surface, but if don't know how the implementation would be done. Would it be given back as a percentage of gold spent in the war, so that somebody on a team who scored 2 mil IP would get more than somebody who scored 500k?

Also, maybe HTC spent a little more so that they could say they were 4th, but they'll still get refunded back to 12th most spent? Or perhaps a better example would be Indians. They seemingly tried to stick it out for Top 10 and ended up finishing 13th. The hurtful truth is that (assuming my statement is true) if a team makes an error in judgment (or perhaps better stated as a losing gamble) such as this, they shouldn't be refunded the gold they spent overtop of the 30th place team for instance.

Not sure if I made that last part clear....
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    The 13th placed guy is really getting the shaft.
    Good. I wouldn't want him to feel left out.