Page 4 of 18 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Thank CJ, this is indeed a good news...whereby most of the team has pumped in lots of gold during the last hr..to ensure we are in the tier rewards and ended up is a waste. Very much appreciated !! Thanks for the updates!! I sure hope is not a free 50 golds rewards or another lousy scratch lottery item...lol

Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    Free banking would not be a good idea. If we all banked for free then we would never get any money anymore from attacks. There are many discussions about whether we should bank or or risk losing $600,000 from 20 attacks because it is a part of our strategy of how to play the game. Plus, this is the top prize for the next event. Gree needs a way to keep Fight Club interested in 1st place again.
    FC probably doesn't need to worry about it. My syn placed around 215 and that's what I would with my iph not being great and having average stats.
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

Good to hear thNks for the update
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    one big issue I can see is : a lot of people have moved syndicates, so I hope GREE took a data file of who was where at the time
    That is what we're looking into. We have that info now (previous guild membership) so that is the hope.

By "in heavy discussion" you mean...like an intervention? Like one would do with a person who was destroying themselves or their business through a long train of poor decisions/sloppy management? It has only been over 2 days...smh.

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I think that not only is this a good decision, but the basis behind it is extremely positive.

As a few of my friends have been overly aware, I'm a firm believer that Gree have very much improved customer service recently.

We asked for more communication via the forum, and they have delivered.

We asked for better response times on tickets, and they have (to varying degrees, yes) delivered.
    They have come out with new and interesting events (SLTQ) and reintroduced old favourites (PvP - albeit in an odd format).

They are certainly not perfect, and more improvements can be made. But the important thing to note is that they have clearly aimed at making improvements, and have in fact been utilising forum feedback in doing so.

So yes, there is still the continual release of bug-riddled data. There is still an unimpressive (to say the least) response to hackers and cheats. But the quality of service we are getting is improving.

This isn't made as an ad to Gree, for the record. It's made as a plea to those looking to spout off understandable but unhelpful complaints to take a second and provide constructive feedback. If Gree are actually listening (at times), then do you really want your angsty-yell-at-the-sky to be heard, or your true beliefs on what would make the game better in the future?

We all love the platform. We all have ideas on how it could be made better. Let's not waste it.
    This post from Balt seems appropriate.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Posted this on another thread but maybe CJ will see this here.

To get ahead of these issues if War is top money maker or second best you can't let situation go on for 6 hours and react several hours later. Need 24 hr on call coverage. This type of occurrence will happen again, this is second time, and each time customers get more frustrated.

My suggestion is use a secured site and select Syn leaders from different rank levels that can report issues that will be first site for your tech, admins etc check in off hours. We can even give you a better feedback on solutions.

Plus instead of whining, ranting, etc you ask what you need to know of problem to diagnose and we send it just that way. You rely on this forum too much and tickets and it's better a focus group of syn leaders identify and provide examples of issues so you can triangulate. Tell us what you want to solve issue as we just want to play and not deal with drama over the game function!

Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    Free banking would not be a good idea. If we all banked for free then we would never get any money anymore from attacks. There are many discussions about whether we should bank or or risk losing $600,000 from 20 attacks because it is a part of our strategy of how to play the game. Plus, this is the top prize for the next event. Gree needs a way to keep Fight Club interested in 1st place again.
    also the was a weapon called the bank buster that had free banking a while back which means the people that already have free banking get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    one big issue I can see is : a lot of people have moved syndicates, so I hope GREE took a data file of who was where at the time
    oh man I hope they don't screw this up I was in a top 50 and moved to a top 400 to help my friend out by becoming better organized before the next event and then going back to my crew ranked 29 last event. if I get the rewards for a top 400 will be super bummed

Nice that you hear us
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

CJ - any news regarding the alleged cheating syndicate who reach Rank 23?

Should any such syndicate be found will measures be taken in bumping up all other syndicates on the ranking list and them rightfully earning their prizes?
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

So, is the position of the syndicate at the time of the announcement being taken in to place? I know a few syndicates have reported that they changed game plans when anouncements were made causing them to either move in to or out of a contending position and thus being graced with or faulted out of a prize tier.

Quote Originally Posted by ablankone View Post
    CJ - any news regarding the alleged cheating syndicate who reach Rank 23?

Should any such syndicate be found will measures be taken in bumping up all other syndicates on the ranking list and them rightfully earning their prizes?
    This has never been done before as there have been a few occurances where teams were on the outside looking in and a Syndicate was obviously hackers/cheaters (Gottis a few wars back). Gree does not have a track record of removing a syndicate and giving the prizes to #11, #26, #51, etc. They have also had occurances where teams can prove they scored more points during battle then what Gree reports back as the winning numbers. Brewskis in the second war had enough points to be #24/25 but were acknoledged as #26 and no matter the amount of proof sent in or tickets discussed, they did nothing.

Part of the reasoning here is that they do not release information "admitting" that someone was a cheater/hacker and by removing a whole syndicate and bumping everyone up, this would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil2 View Post
    So, is the position of the syndicate at the time of the announcement being taken in to place? I know a few syndicates have reported that they changed game plans when anouncements were made causing them to either move in to or out of a contending position and thus being graced with or faulted out of a prize tier.
    No, why should it? Such teams (far more than deserved) were already gifted with prizes from above the tier they rightfully finished. This topic however is to address the teams that actually earned their prize (e.g. the teams that actually got Top 10, the teams that got Top 25, etc) and how they should be compensated-- where anyone was the day prior is irrelevant. The position of the syndicate--while completely irrelevant-- wasn't even taken into account with widening the prize tiers. While the 11th place team could make an argument that they were unable to make Top 10 due to the announcement to extend and unextend the war (which I wouldn't believe anyway, as each of the Top 10 teams were dealt the same handicap-- 4 hours of poor matchups, and everyone likewise heard the war being extended and unextended-- hence there is no reason to treat any team within a tier differently), the 12th place team was millions and millions of IP behind the Top 10, and was gifted Top 10 prizes anyway. At least 11th had an argument at it.

All that matters for the purpose of this topic is where the teams finished. Everyone dealt with the same handicap, and widening the prize tiers was already a mistake. I think it's ridiculous for anyone to lobby for further prizes based on what they hypothetically could have done while other teams were busy putting up an additional 7 million IP each after the initial announcement that the syndicate war was being extended.

Travo are a good example of a syndicate who lost out. We fought like hell to get into the top 75, including a big chunk of gold in the panicky last hour. We felt cheated that all that that gold bought us was a nominal gain in rank.
    Lots of our guys have applied for and got refunds on the gold they put into it.

CJ, thank you for the sticky, I hope you can find a way to compensate us properly and that the technical solution isn't too tricky.

iOs7 is working perfectly with CC, but I and many others had to delete CC to be able to update. Mine had bloated up to 1.8 gigs, but others in my syndicate who've been playing longer are reporting up to 4 gigs of memory used. Just thought I'd mention that in passing.

Thanks again CJ,

Wimpy
    Last edited by Wimpy; 09-19-2013 at 04:35 AM.

You can spend gold to instant-complete buildings. 5 gold per hour of construction, 10 gold per hour of upgrade.