Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last

Tier Bracket Change For West Side Battle

Hey all,

We have been discussing the understandable frustration with the last minute tier changes in the West Side event.

Here's what it boils down to: We made a poor call that was meant to help, it was the last in a series of poor calls over a short period of time, and many people are understandably upset about that poor call. The reason for the delayed reply is due to the fact that members of the product, consumer ops and engineering teams were in heavy discussion about this. Since there was a sequence of goofs, we obviously want to be careful at this point not to add to that sequence.

We're currently looking into the technical feasibility of rewarding the syndicate members who were in the original pre-alteration tiers (1-10, 11-25, etc.) with something power-level appropriate. We won't be taking away anything that has already been given out. We feel like this is the fairest thing to do given what has already come before.

If this is not technically feasible, we will do something else, but we do hear you and we will show that. We value the support and participation and dedication that our players show on a daily basis, and when we make a bad call we do try to make it right.

Myself and the other posters from Gree do not generally post about things until they are already done. The reason for this isn't because we don't care about the input (we do), but because things can change rapidly in development or due to technical infeasibility, and we don't want to jerk our players around with incorrect info. This is especially true for situations involving players getting rewards of some kind.

But this situation is important, and part of what led to the current snafu was bad communication between us and you. So I'm posting this plan of attack (which may change based on what we can do) as part of making up for that whole chain of events.

We'll post further details later; whatever we end up going with will take a few days at minimum to do right. So sit tight, but know that we hear you, and we are on this.

wooo hooooo. thanks cj
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

wow i get another reward . thanks

Thanks cj!!! Wheres a&f?

lets go cj lets go x3 kudos and thumbs up to you
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

nice.

Thanks for listening.

best forum and mods on the interwebz!!!!!!

Appreciate it. Hopefully "something power-level appropriate" includes a modifier on par with that tier's normal prize. A 10k item doesn't mean much when I get a 30k+ boost from a gun modifier, etc. But I am glad you are listening.

Umm lower tier syndicates? We still had the lags in between battles that cost us top 750. Plus getting matched with top 250+ guilds that made it close to impossible to get decent points. Just screw us?
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

hey cj can you look at this thread. need your honest opinion on this

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-factory-reset

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MWWM J View Post
    Umm lower tier syndicates? We still had the lags in between battles that cost us top 750. Plus getting matched with top 250+ guilds that made it close to impossible to get decent points. Just screw us?
    That's a part of war, buddy. Syndicates at all levels deal with the exact same thing. We got Top 10, but a match with FC equates to a 1 hour break for us. Everyone deals with those kinds of matchups (except FC/SAS/RG, obviously), and that's a part of war-- not GREE's responsibility to always give you lower-ranked syndicates.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    That's a part of war, buddy. Syndicates at all levels deal with the exact same thing. We got Top 10, but a match with FC equates to a 1 hour break for us. Everyone deals with those kinds of matchups (except FC/SAS/RG, obviously), and that's a part of war-- not GREE's responsibility to always give you lower-ranked syndicates.
    It shouldn't be if that's our first war with 11 members. None over 100k stats or even close to that.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Haha how about a cool mod..don't need stats..lol stats are easy to get these days..haha Jk ill take what I get

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    what do you think the a/d is going to be and any boosts. i think 10k/12/ with 50% ip bonus boost. would be nice

We got 1010 I don't get my second ever modifier from war (i have exec coupe and of course gein's beretta