Page 16 of 18 First ... 61415161718 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    Top ten should get every prize on that list.
    Top 25 should get every prize from top 25 on down.
    Etc.

The solution, so far, is unsatisfactory. Top 100 gets a 10% IPH boost, and the 75 teams above them don't? That's somehow a fair solution?
    It's not perfect, but it's not fair... Would I rather be top 100?? Hell yes, Unless gree wants to interview everyone here and ask what they would like. People iwll always ocmplain.

Thanks A&F and Gree.. mark myself happy

Top50 teams are screwed the most in this with only the 15% cash from jobs mod i think most off them would rather give it back lmao

Why not just put everything back to the way it was suppose to be when the war ended my god this should not be as hard as you are making it

Yup..agreed..would rather have the 10% more income again then the 10% more gun atatck again..but oh we'll ill take what I get.

I have a brand new ticket in. I remain dissatisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by wam89 View Post
    I Would be mad if apple hadn't already refunded me the money I spent for war! ITS A WIN,WIN,WIN for me!
    How did you pull that off? Lets hear the secret...

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Top50 teams are screwed the most in this with only the 15% cash from jobs mod i think most off them would rather give it back lmao
    Very true

Not to be an ungrateful wench...as I do like my Weenie Roaster & Weenie Fryer combo.

However, I would imagine that syndicate prize distributions would award the lower tier prizes to all the tiers above them. Is this not correct? O_o

That stackable income mod of +10% is a pretty nice prize to not receive having been on a top ten team.

Although, I'm confident you guys are just working out the kinks and this will be part of the fix? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    oh man, you're right!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueeyed View Post
    How did you pull that off? Lets hear the secret...
    All you have to do is click on the receipt "report a problem" tell apple what happen in a nice email and within two day they email you back, and credit your account. they even send you a follow up email asking how everything is going. Very good Customer Support! Gree could learn a few things from them.

Quote Originally Posted by XO_Apes View Post
    Not to be an ungrateful wench...as I do like my Weenie Roaster & Weenie Fryer combo.

However, I would imagine that syndicate prize distributions would award the lower tier prizes to all the tiers above them. Is this not correct? O_o

That stackable income mod of +10% is a pretty nice prize to not receive having been on a top ten team.

Although, I'm confident you guys are just working out the kinks and this will be part of the fix? Right?
    I think so. I sent in a brand new ticket, I suggest the members of your syndicate do the same.

We are not giving all the items down the list. You get one extra item.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Wow, talk about getting screwed over again

But what about the crappy mod for lvl 50 can we choose through a poll any other mod from the below tiers to make it more fair.???

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Bogus. Thanks for trying, though.