Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
I think this seems reasonable on the surface, but if don't know how the implementation would be done. Would it be given back as a percentage of gold spent in the war, so that somebody on a team who scored 2 mil IP would get more than somebody who scored 500k?

Also, maybe HTC spent a little more so that they could say they were 4th, but they'll still get refunded back to 12th most spent? Or perhaps a better example would be Indians. They seemingly tried to stick it out for Top 10 and ended up finishing 13th. The hurtful truth is that (assuming my statement is true) if a team makes an error in judgment (or perhaps better stated as a losing gamble) such as this, they shouldn't be refunded the gold they spent overtop of the 30th place team for instance.

Not sure if I made that last part clear....
I'm not sure about the best way to implement it. Maybe a snapshot of where the teams were 24 hours before and where they finished? I think it should be refunded on a per user basis, because obviously some paid more than others.

But considering the troll like decisions they made all through the battle doing anything "reasonable" is well beyond them.