Viktor Klout - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Viktor Klout

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How can you be really disappointed in this event?

It only costs $200 for each cash hit (at level 99).
    Every 5 levels completed gets you a prize.
    Yes the boss is tougher, but honestly these were really easy before.
    Stats have dramatically inflated recently for players, why not for the bosses as well?
    Is it ruining the game to make it more competitive?

Post Count
    Just when I thought my big account had a chance of getting to boss 50 they change it all up. Oh well

@Ryan the Great8
    That's your opinion. At my opinion these are **** prices. After level15 of boss you still don't get more than a 300/300 crap-bike and costs you 4500xp total. And I never get good prices in between, nothing rare yet only common stuff. I will never reach 100 wins and the 60k reward, u know. Before it was way better. At least you had control and now you only can have good ratio, when you advance far in this event, which I am not able to.
    Last edited by [NoW] nocturnal; 09-18-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So because you can't complete it for free with very little xp gain, that makes it a terrible event?

The point of the game isn't to give every player the top prize all the time. Sometimes gold spenders and top tier players need to be rewarded.

BTW--I am neither a gold spender or a top player so don't think I'm just trying to rub this in. I completed level 40 in the last boss event which was awesome, but these were overdue for a change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Appears all tiers are now equivalent to top tiers previously

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    can someone tell me the prizes (or screenshot) for each item of weapons, and what we get after our syndicate beats the boss 300 times? new data set screwed up everything and the splash screens are just blank and everything messed up, again (typical GREE)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Boss event is stupid af. Leve syndicate bosses for MW and KA. CC is getting stupid now. Keep it original and not try to change it up like the other games. If I wanted sh1t like that I would've downloaded that game. Come on Gree!
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan the Great8 View Post
    So because you can't complete it for free with very little xp gain, that makes it a terrible event?

The point of the game isn't to give every player the top prize all the time. Sometimes gold spenders and top tier players need to be rewarded.

BTW--I am neither a gold spender or a top player so don't think I'm just trying to rub this in. I completed level 40 in the last boss event which was awesome, but these were overdue for a change.
    Yes it does, because it is not satisfying if the game mechanics are changed constantly. I am playing very constant and investing more time, but I don't like anymore, I am really thinking of quitting, because this disappoints me too much. Do you want to buy my account? You can have it, really!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [NoW] nocturnal View Post
    Yes it does, because it is not satisfying if the game mechanics are changed constantly. I am playing very constant and investing more time, but I don't like anymore, I am really thinking of quitting, because this disappoints me too much. Do you want to buy my account? You can have it, really!
    I'm in the same boat with you buddy. Gree is making this game horrible.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Gree is sqeezing out the game now as hard as possible. This is my feeling. It's no fun anymore. Now things are changing dramatically, before it was a notion now we have clarity. The party is becoming uncool, it's going to be a desert soon, a ghost town. You'll all see!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1 month I what I'm giving the game. If I'm still not happy with their changes I will retire this game. Hard for me since I play this game all dam day. Lose sleep over it. Money. Just gave this game my all and then these changes.
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djesus View Post
    can someone tell me the prizes (or screenshot) for each item of weapons, and what we get after our syndicate beats the boss 300 times? new data set screwed up everything and the splash screens are just blank and everything messed up, again (typical GREE)
    The syndicate reward for beating the boss 300 times is Klout's Nerve Toxin (explosive) 8000/8000.

Since the event was labelled "Klout on the Run 1", I thought there would be more than 1 part, but my syndicate goals list is now empty.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I know you're joking, but I doubt that increasing the number of boss levels is too far off. I think when I first hit Tier 5 many months ago, I had ~100k attack, which was quite good for my level, and a Tier 5 boss at the time required ~858k raw attack to defeat free (which I think was perhaps 1-2 of the giants in FC, who spend gold to kill the boss ASAP anyway). I just beat my first Tier 5 boss last event (which now requires 1.2mil raw attack), and seeing as I'm in a Top 25/10, that means quite a lot of people can also do it as well. Thus, I'm sure a more difficult boss isn't too far off.

If they do make the boss harder, I hope they realize it's the time commitment to kill the boss 50 times that's a killer. If they increase the number of boss levels, I hope they drop the boss HP a bit so that we can get through 60 bosses (or whatever) in a reasonable timeframe.
    It's like I'm psychic.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDrago View Post
    The syndicate reward for beating the boss 300 times is Klout's Nerve Toxin (explosive) 8000/8000.

Since the event was labelled "Klout on the Run 1", I thought there would be more than 1 part, but my syndicate goals list is now empty.
    Nice observation there. There will probably be a second part after the 19 hrs left. perhaps 500 or 600 klouts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan the Great8 View Post
    How can you be really disappointed in this event?

It only costs $200 for each cash hit (at level 99).
    Every 5 levels completed gets you a prize.
    Yes the boss is tougher, but honestly these were really easy before.
    Stats have dramatically inflated recently for players, why not for the bosses as well?
    Is it ruining the game to make it more competitive?
    -Cash was never an issue for boss hits. Not for me, at least, and I highly doubt for others-- if you're strong enough to kill the boss without an absurd number of hits, typically the cash reward from the previous boss is more than enough to cover the next one.
    -Yeah, but they're awful prizes so far. Maybe they're beastly at 80, 85, 90, etc., but it's looking like I am far too weak (with my attack > 1mil) to find out.
    -The bosses weren't particularly easy at Tier 5.
    -A 60k item is absolutely absurd, but I can't object if it costs more gold to get there, even with a beastly attack, than the equivalent amount of gold could buy in gold items.
    -Not really sure what you mean by "this boss is more competitive."

Quote Originally Posted by GQNammmer View Post
    Appears all tiers are now equivalent to top tiers previously
    Nope. Last boss I killed with one hit up to level 19. This one was around 14 or 15 that started taking two hits (wasn't paying terribly close attention, was racing for that syndicate goal, sorry). Which means that even the top tier is harder. I might consider taking the boss to L100 if you had to beat the L50 boss 50 times, but I get a sense that the L51+ bosses will be seriously, seriously hard to kill. Waiting for big gold player to confirm.

Edit: to confirm, I'm Tier 5.