Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Let me throw a bone out here: infiltrating other guild's LINE chat room, helps.. A LOT!

Is it like kingdom age where you have a low lvl member declare and then everyone jumps off for 5mins so it thinks that you have no one on?

*we were unable to determine if this method worked.

Didnt matter we were paired evenly the entire time.
    Last edited by LadyBadTouch; 09-18-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    IGN: Mistress Misery/Lady Bad Touch
    iOS GM: Retired GM of Bad Touch
    GW Rank #4
    XBD-RCH-NNR

nope. I let out too much. I'm gonna disappear before the CIA gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilless View Post
    Just watch for their pts to start changing so u know they are in a fight
    loose mouth...

Add me on LINE.. I'll show you the best strategy...

Allow High commanders

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBadTouch View Post
    I took away all of our leadership roles, except for Sentinel. We also adopted all the same names and just asked that the members copy and paste their original user name in when chatting.

What we did with the oppositions sentinel was to let 4 lower level members attack him once each to drop the 50% def bonus, and then let your highest level player in. I figured it was better to let our lower level members do this (and by low I mean our 45-60 range) because they were more likely to lose fights anyway.

We made sure to win every fight we participated in (24 total) so we could get the 50% bonus. We also had all our guardians lvl 4 or above.

Our members fully cooperated and were scouting entire time. Lower level members waited to find out who they could be before attacking other members.

#63 with not too many gems spent, we were satisfied

Allow high commanders but make sure the names are all the same, also if you have someone good enough to fend off most people put them as guild champ.. the stat increase for guild champ and even high commanders can be a huge help. we normally have 5 high commanders and a gm/sent/champ but when guild war starts we fill the high commander positions just for the guild war for stat increase.. once your able to have enough highcommanders its hard for guilds to target one single Hc.. an its worth the stat increase..

The legends, 5th ranked android

Noob question: what are the stat increases for the ranks?
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

5% for HC
    7% for sentinel and champ
    10% for GM

I don't see the point of everyone having the same name. The list doesn't appear to be randomized, so all you have to do is say something like "4th commander down" and everyone knew who you were talking about. Besides only the lower level players tend to attack Hcs and below, unless against a very strong guild. The 100+ players tend target sentinel, gm and gc anyway.

As for our strategy, we simply tried to battle 24 hours a day. We have a couple gem spenders (not many tho) who could keep the battle going while others recharged. We are also lucky in that we have members from around the world, which means we had people battling in all time zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
    I don't see the point of everyone having the same name. The list doesn't appear to be randomized, so all you have to do is say something like "4th commander down" and everyone knew who you were talking about.
    The sorting changes when somebody changes his armor or fights etc...best is to watch the points earned by the different players, much easier to distinguish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
    I don't see the point of everyone having the same name. The list doesn't appear to be randomized, so all you have to do is say something like "4th commander down" and everyone knew who you were talking about. Besides only the lower level players tend to attack Hcs and below, unless against a very strong guild. The 100+ players tend target sentinel, gm and gc anyway.

As for our strategy, we simply tried to battle 24 hours a day. We have a couple gem spenders (not many tho) who could keep the battle going while others recharged. We are also lucky in that we have members from around the world, which means we had people battling in all time zones.
    Well, when in previous wars, when the list would be randomized, it would also shuffle if/when people changed their names. So... 4th commander down, well, wouldn't be the 4th commander down anymore. And if everyone has the same name... you do the math.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Lot of neat strategies that I hadn't thought of.....thanks this was worth the visit!

The by far number 1 strategy is just to spend money....I think the ceiling to score is around 2000K for a 40 person team. So the winning team paid 4 9000k worth of points. Roughly 10 gems=4 energy = 1500 points 200 gems=20bucks. 20 bucks=20 renewals
    20 renewals = 30k points Therefore 1 buck =1500 points 1000 bucks = 1500k 9000/1500=6. Or $6000 spent...

This assumes u win every battle but it is discounting large gem package buying either...

So the winners spent along the lines of around 6000 dollars. All the neat tricks to eek out another couple thousand points a match are easily overridden with about 2 dollars worth of gems as this would generate about 3000 points...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Lot of neat strategies that I hadn't thought of.....thanks this was worth the visit!

The by far number 1 strategy is just to spend money....I think the ceiling to score is around 2000K for a 40 person team. So the winning team paid 4 9000k worth of points. Roughly 10 gems=4 energy = 1500 points 200 gems=20bucks. 20 bucks=20 renewals
    20 renewals = 30k points Therefore 1 buck =1500 points 1000 bucks = 1500k 9000/1500=6. Or $6000 spent...

This assumes u win every battle but it is discounting large gem package buying either...

So the winners spent along the lines of around 6000 dollars. All the neat tricks to eek out another couple thousand points a match are easily overridden with about 2 dollars worth of gems as this would generate about 3000 points...
    $6000 divided by how many people in the top guilds? Let's say 50? That would be $120 each person in the guild. I don't mind spending $25 but to spend $120 or more or something virtual...

I think guilds max out at 40....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post

Those calculations are way off. You omit sentinels (no points) and guardians (50-70 pts per hit - the top guilds were facing ridiculously souped up guardians too). You assume no losses. You assume an average of 375pts per win -- which is way too high. You DID include discounts for bulk gem buying (albeit you got a slightly better break at 800 for $70).

Your ceiling is too low (look at what guilds actually scored). But assuming it is 2M and you have 40 members, that's 50K each - why did you assume 9k each?

Keep it simple. $1 = 900 pts (Average of 250 pts per win, 80% win percentage and partial points for guardians and losses). Average "Free" points/player =12hrs*3days*60min/25min*225pts = 19,440/player 40 players = 777,600 "free points" Subtract that total from total scored and divide result by 900 that's roughly how much they spent.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.